Getting a grip

Two thirds of the dress wardrobe removed! Some with tags. Tut! Tut! X

Attachments

• image-3785936778.jpg
    image-3785936778.jpg
    464.2 KB · Views: 32
Lol you're as bad as me - Ste couldn't believe that I'd shrunk out of so many clothes that I'd never even worn :rolleyes:

I'm leaving ing it till later to start, watching the race now then gonna lie in the garden and will then attack it.

Sent you an email with an evening walk possibility xx

Lol you're as bad as me - Ste couldn't believe that I'd shrunk out of so many clothes that I'd never even worn :rolleyes: I'm leaving ing it till later to start, watching the race now then gonna lie in the garden and will then attack it. Sent you an email with an evening walk possibility xx

Got email. Can't read it! I'm up for anything :) x

This looks good too x
Martin Mere - Liverpool / Leeds Canal - Burscough Bridge
ID: 1374 Distance: 6.2 miles Height gain: 27 Metres Map: Explorer 285 Contributor Jim Grindle Duration 2 Hours 32 Mins

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    711.5 KB · Views: 25
I've found two pairs of brand new shorts in size 16! I needn't have bought any the other week and we both could have worn a pair yesterday :)

I've found two pairs of brand new shorts in size 16! I needn't have bought any the other week and we both could have worn a pair yesterday :)

Ha! I've found 3 potential dresses for the ball on 31st and Caity has taken loads of my stuff to sell because it's 'on trend' who'd have thought! X

Oh my... Where did the day go? So busy sorting that I forgot to eat. I'm just eating a bar now which is my third product. Don't really want it but I know skipping doesn't help weight loss!

No time for a walk today. Wanted to walk to see if I could speed up getting into the 11s. Never mind!

Hope you are in the zone and loving exante :) x

Fingers crossed for tomorrow TH. How nice would it be to start of the week in the 11s. Its got to come very soon xx

Day 28

1/2 off. Exactly 12st. Let's hope I can get into 11s tomorrow!

No have now lost exactly 2st since I started on here in jan. Half a stone to lose till I get to my half way point!

Have a great day. Weather looks fab! X

Day 28 1/2 off. Exactly 12st. Let's hope I can get into 11s tomorrow! No have now lost exactly 2st since I started on here in jan. Half a stone to lose till I get to my half way point! Have a great day. Weather looks fab! X

Wow, TH!!!!

You have done brilliantly!

28 days straight and 12s is amazing!! You go girl!!

Inspired my to do this for the next month! :)

Morning TH - definitely in the 11s tomorrow!

Fingers crossed to see the 11s tomorrow! What was it about yesterday? Seems the whole world was sorting out wardrobes! :)

I've got you down for being in the 11's tomorrow - I'll watch you as you run tonight :D x

Day 28

1/2 off. Exactly 12st. Let's hope I can get into 11s tomorrow!

No have now lost exactly 2st since I started on here in jan. Half a stone to lose till I get to my half way point!

Wow, you are doing so so well! You deserve to be in the 11s tomorrow! Good luck :)

Two stone loss is brilliant, bloody well done :D :D xx

Back