Getting a grip

You are still doing great and the losses are fab!

Your hubby is bound to say something next time....you are wasting away!! ;)

Feet up watching the footy. The game is a bit slow...

Sister has just face-timed me from a coffee shop. I've just been talked into doing the Liverpool Triathlon as part of a team. I'm doing the cycling bit. Only 12 miles so that's not too bad. The bike course is fairly flat and straight too so I can't complain. It's on 10th August.

Great day today. Played tag with the kids at playtime so that was a little bit of running :)

Had my 3 products early. No gym cos I was running late n forgot kit. Nit really an excuse. Ill hoop during the second half of the game :)

Another compliment today - was told that I looked glowing. Not sure if I overdid the fake tan!

Have a great night. Be good. It feels better than being naughty!!! X

Attachments

• image-3460941943.jpg
    image-3460941943.jpg
    348.4 KB · Views: 24
Whey hey good girl you re the triathlon - don't use your cleats lol ;)

Compliments are well deserved xx

Fab day all round TH. I hope you are detting a bit more exercise in & jumping up & down now that England have scored :D x

Fab day all round TH. I hope you are detting a bit more exercise in & jumping up & down now that England have scored :D x

Lol have they? Not on here...are they winning? X

Ahh I've heard screaming from outside but didn't know whether they were good or bad screams ;) x

Do us a favour, wish little C good luck & all the best from me for tomorrow and tell her to enjoy that 'hurray it's all over' feeling xx

Oh yes and also a big thanks to her that the period tracker app was spot on! Joys of totm as of this evening (date it predicted!) but that's great as I'll finish on Sunday :)

Do us a favour, wish little C good luck & all the best from me for tomorrow and tell her to enjoy that 'hurray it's all over' feeling xx Oh yes and also a big thanks to her that the period tracker app was spot on! Joys of totm as of this evening (date it predicted!) but that's great as I'll finish on Sunday :)

Thanks, will do! Glad u like app :) x

Day 60

Another 1lb off :) bit of a headache this morning. Def not dehydration, must be ketosis :-/

Have a fab Friday :) x

Im liking this cos of the loss not cos of the headache obviously :) xx

Its not often I say it, but yay for headaches!!

I haven't had one yet so I have either escaped it or not started ketosis yet.... keep forgetting to test my pee! lol

Have a lurvely weekend :)

Day 61. 1lb on :( normally I'd think that's ok, (been 100% TS so it's not a weight gain) but I needed to lose 5lb to get into next stone bracket before Friday. Now it's 6lb!!! Will head to gym now to try to shift some more weight.

Headache stayed all day yesterday which is a bummer because I wanted to go to the gym after work. Instead, I had my two sachets and fell asleep, then went to bed. No head today so that's good :) hope I get energy surge today!

Have a good one :) x

You are doing better than me full stop as i haven't included any exercise whatsoever - didn't last time either. Once i am more confident in my skin i will, but right now i am confident and good with everyday life, but we have all heard comments along the lines of 'does that bike have a saddle'!? Etc etc....

Anyhoo i am not sure i dare go out after lunchtime today. Elton John us playing not a million miles from where i live and as its only a small place i reckon the roads will be mental!! cars dumped everywhere after traffic chaos! only hope Elton is coming in via chopper or he won't make it!! Lol

You sound so like me

Its not often I say it, but yay for headaches!!

I haven't had one yet so I have either escaped it or not started ketosis yet.... keep forgetting to test my pee! lol

Have a lurvely weekend :)
I've got 7 stone to lose day six I want to be slim no more sore knees ,walk into a shop and buy what I want , can't imagine having the skinny me back as I've been this weight since 2001 shocking I know time to change

I've got 7 stone to lose day six I want to be slim no more sore knees ,walk into a shop and buy what I want , can't imagine having the skinny me back as I've been this weight since 2001 shocking I know time to change

There is nothing wrong with it as we are all here to sort it - no looking back - whats done is done, now we make it better again :)

You can see if you read my diary that I have already failed once at sorting it out, but I am more ready this time and have more reason and time limits in place - so fingers crossed that willpower won't leave me this time!!

Sorry for hijacking your thread TH! x

Was in gym from 8am till 2pm. Have burned some major cals. Got a bit of strain in my groin but I woke up with it.

So I swam 20 lengths, went to 1 hr spinning class, gym for 1 hour doing weights, 1 hour boot camp class, then gym for another 2 hours doing cardio,

All of that with nothing to eat since last nights sachet n bar! Going to have a curry now to put something back into my tank.

That's the first swim in a while. I quite enjoyed it but could feel pain in my groin so I didn't push it. Would have done more lengths.

Anyway. Going to hoop later to try to shift this belly!

Hope ur winning :) x

Blimey TH! That's some serious exercising! You're putting Carrie to shame! :)

Back