Getting a grip

Criket TH thats some work out. Well done on finding all that stamina from somewhere. That should get rid of a few lbs !! x

OMG and here's me feeling good because I did 20 mins on the rebounder, mowed the lawn and tried but failed to do Slim in Six - I mean the thought was there and that's what counts, isn't it? LOL.

Thanks for your comments ladies!

Day 62. 1lb off.

Going back to gym today, this time with daughter :)

Then I have to go shopping for food cos I'm doing a health kick week with my kids at school and I'll need to buy stuff for healthy eating so they can make n scoff!

So on Friday I'm going to a ball where I will see lots of people I know so I'd love to be sub 11 st but I don't think that will happen before Friday. I am toying with not drinking at the ball. I will def eat but maybe skip the alcohol? I'll see how I feel. That would definitely limit the damage.

On Sunday my BF from home in Scotland is visiting with her OH and kids. She has lost LOADS of weight and will see me fat for the first time in her life! I know that she won't care. But I will. If I could avoid it, I would. Plan for then is to avoid cooking and go out for meals. I can eat salad or something then get straight back on plan on Monday.

So on the run up to these events, I'm going to hoop every day and go to the gym.

I've got people in to do all sorts of physical stuff for my class in addition to healthy eating (hockey, football, cricket, body rock, body combat, dance, running and yoga) so I can join in with that. I do daily exercises with them every morning anyway so I will make them a bit longer and add some intensity for myself! Sneaky eh :)

Have a good day :) x

You are mental lady! Muchis respect though! Jeez I can't imagine ever doing that - no matter my size or fitness!!

Can I ask which gym you go to by the way? I need one localish (but not so local that I see lots I know in there so FX is out for me!) that is not a tanned leotard fest of beetches.... Not for just yet though - I need to be more comfortable in my own skin first x

By the way - have fun next week. I know when my son was younger he used to love weeks like that in class - french week was always his fave though as they got french bread n cheese :( I am sure the kids will love it :)

Last edited:
Hi TH. You're doing so well, I'm so pleased for you. You'll soon be in the 11s - what an achievement!

You are mental lady! Muchis respect though! Jeez I can't imagine ever doing that - no matter my size or fitness!! Can I ask which gym you go to by the way? I need one localish (but not so local that I see lots I know in there so FX is out for me!) that is not a tanned leotard fest of beetches.... Not for just yet though - I need to be more comfortable in my own skin first x By the way - have fun next week. I know when my son was younger he used to love weeks like that in class - french week was always his fave though as they got french bread n cheese :( I am sure the kids will love it :)

Thanks Sarah! Should be a great week :) I go to a country club gym. It's just off J27. It's not any type if brand if gym. There's lots if shapes n sizes there and no-one bats an eyelid! X

Gym today consisted of:

30 lengths swim today - groin felt better!
1 hour boot camp - instructor is a fit, goddess :(
1 hour spin - no comment
1 hour Pilates- even that nearly killed me! Was glad to get to the lying down n snoozing bit right at the very end!

Then I went to Asda to get all the stuff for my class. Drooled and drooled over all the lovely fresh fruit n veg I was buying. I spent £27 on the kids lovely fresh stuff and about £3 on me - sparkling water, extra chewing gym... Not fair!!!

Had a lovely FaceTime with OH. Get my new car delivered to school tomorrow!

now I'm going to hoop for half an hour then have my first sachet.

Have a great afternoon! X

I can't believe you did all that exercise, it's almost 3pm and you haven't had a sachet. I would be on my knees! I did do my 20 mins on the rebounder again. Apparently, you have to do something 21 times for it to become a habit. Only 19 sessions to go before I do it habitually. LOL. That'll be the day!

I can't believe you did all that exercise, it's almost 3pm and you haven't had a sachet. I would be on my knees! I did do my 20 mins on the rebounder again. Apparently, you have to do something 21 times for it to become a habit. Only 19 sessions to go before I do it habitually. LOL. That'll be the day!

Ha! I am on my knees!!!

Stick with the rebounder cate because it adds up. Anything is miles better than nothing. So cutting the grass, housework is great. It all adds up. I think I did more of a workout in Asda lifting 6 bottles sparkling water and big melons!

X

I am in awe of your stamina & determination TH. Very proud of you.

Your children are going to be the healthiest in the school too by the sounds of it. Well done Miss champion :D xx

Awww thanks Susie! I really appreciate ur comment :) x

Sitting here mulling things over & I think I'm going to start using the stepper again & limit the time on the treadmill as its kinder to my foot at the moment. Other wise I'm going to start going backwards on the exercise front & I think that is making me cheat food wise too. Funny how exercising & food are closely linked when it comes to the psyche. xx

Sitting here mulling things over & I think I'm going to start using the stepper again & limit the time on the treadmill as its kinder to my foot at the moment. Other wise I'm going to start going backwards on the exercise front & I think that is making me cheat food wise too. Funny how exercising & food are closely linked when it comes to the psyche. xx

Give it a try Susie. Ease off if foot sore.

I agree, for me exercise and food go hand in hand. Exercise makes me feel better and more positive which makes me want to eat clean. No exercise, crap food.

That's why I put on so much weight in the first place, because I got an injury. Instead if looking for an alternative like ur doing, I felt sorry for myself and piled on the weight.

Good luck chick :) x

Blooming heck! TH you are living up to your name!,

fingers crossed for 11's by Friday...you never know

Back