Getting a grip

Bloody hell I disappear and you turn into miss super fit :D I'll not recognise you when I get back - good on you mrs xx

Hope the car gets delivered okay and you're a happy driver :)

Forgot to say that I asked the construction manager about the pallets and he said no problem, he said if you give me the school name and address he'll try and get them dropped off for you.....he just wants a couple of pics of it as it's being made / when it's complete as he can use it for the 'caring constructors' award or something similar -- that sound ok? xx

Let me know how little C gets on tomorrow and don't forget I want pics of you dressed for the ball.....with a head would make a nice change lol xx

Looking good in that cozzie.

Bloody hell I disappear and you turn into miss super fit :D I'll not recognise you when I get back - good on you mrs xx Hope the car gets delivered okay and you're a happy driver :) Forgot to say that I asked the construction manager about the pallets and he said no problem, he said if you give me the school name and address he'll try and get them dropped off for you.....he just wants a couple of pics of it as it's being made / when it's complete as he can use it for the 'caring constructors' award or something similar -- that sound ok? xx Let me know how little C gets on tomorrow and don't forget I want pics of you dressed for the ball.....with a head would make a nice change lol xx

Great news about the pallets! I'll give u details no pronbs and take a pic :) I'll send u a pic with a head! X

Day 63 continued...

What a day!

New car was delivered to work and it's lovely. Drives like a dream :) Katie ur going to have to give me lessons on Bluetooth stuff!

Had a fantabulous day in all. Cut up loads fruit and veg for kids to taste and I didn't have any. Hands covered in cherry juices and the sugar snap peas smelled divine.

Did exercises outside, to music, with kids and their parents first thing this morning. That was fun! Then this afternoon we did hockey and football. I love a good run around :)

I'm now sat in gym having a coffee waiting on spin class starting. Did 40 laps this morning in pool and I've had a busy day so I'm having a black coffee instead if squeezing some more exercise in, ill hoop later. Got me some nice bruised from the hoop!

Sister coming for her dinner so I'll need to rush home after spin n make her something to eat!

I'll need to post dress pics of what to wear on Friday night!

Have a nice evening. Stay strong cos this feeling is worth it :) x

Attachments

• image-115077492.jpg
    image-115077492.jpg
    399.9 KB · Views: 23
I'm dizzy just reading your schedule! Have a nice evening with your sister.

Another excellent productive day TH well done.

I love my VW, best car I've driven so enjoy :D xx

No!! you don't want your new car smelling of burger lol x

Gosh... Look at the time. Only had 2 sachets :-/

Right, need ur help with dress choices. Going to a ball Friday night. Some going gown, some evening dresses n some just dresses. Here is a selection. The long red one with black jacket I won't wear definitely cos I look too fat in it, but I just thought I'd post it anyway! Right here goes :)

Let me know what you think. Should say I have no bra on so my boobs are at my waist. Picture them a bit more lifted on the day! X

Attachments

• image-195581326.jpg
    image-195581326.jpg
    519.4 KB · Views: 38
  • image-2125173972.jpg
    image-2125173972.jpg
    513.8 KB · Views: 36
  • image-28749749.jpg
    image-28749749.jpg
    467.7 KB · Views: 38
  • image-94617682.jpg
    image-94617682.jpg
    474.3 KB · Views: 36
  • image-3823630553.jpg
    image-3823630553.jpg
    490.2 KB · Views: 37
  • image-393804036.jpg
    image-393804036.jpg
    508.9 KB · Views: 34
  • image-570693240.jpg
    image-570693240.jpg
    527 KB · Views: 36
  • image-3445088400.jpg
    image-3445088400.jpg
    499.3 KB · Views: 35
First one gets my vote - the sparkly number with the slit. It's the most flattering in those pics. :)

The blue is my second favourite

But the first has more wow factor :)

The long red one with the black jacket is my fave! and you look anything but fat in it!!

Looking sassy in your cozzie too lady ;-) x

Got me some nice bruised from the hoop! /QUOTE]

The last and only time I did hula aerobics I got a really bad bruise on my hip bone. I'll try and dig out a pic

Day 64. Lovely 5 1/2lb loss this week! 2 1/4 off since yesterday :)

WEEKLY SUMMARY
Wk 9 loss -5 1/2 lb
Total loss 41lb (2st 12 3/4lb)
BMI 29.3

Achieved some goals too...

I might get into the 10s by Friday!!! So excited for that prospect :)

Going swimming before work, then got a few dads in this morning to join in my usual exercises with kids, then we've got races, then some mums into do Bodyrock exercises this afternoon, staff meeting, then spinning after work. Then I'm going to hoop my butt off!!!

Have a lovey day ladies. Keep strong. If I can do it, then anyone can. My diary shows I've struggled to stay in line and here I am now, nearly in the 10s. Namaste! X

Attachments

• image-765997376.jpg
    image-765997376.jpg
    254.5 KB · Views: 32
Back