Getting a grip

Well done TH that's such good news and great inspo to hear. You've lost so much must be a great feeling. Keep going girl xx

I like black sparkly!! Looks gorgeous :D

Yep black sparkles is definitely the best. Xx

Well done on the loss TH! That's great going! :) x

I love the black sparkly dress TH. Fits beautifully and a very elegant cut.

Your loss is amazing so you have an amazing dress for an amazing lady lol x

Well done on a fab loss this week. Mind you, you have sooooo earned that with all your exercise. Re. the dresses, black sparkly one gets my vote too. Then the red one with the black shrug which doesn't make you look in the least bit fat!!

Well done on a fab loss this week. Mind you, you have sooooo earned that with all your exercise. Re. the dresses, black sparkly one gets my vote too. Then the red one with the black shrug which doesn't make you look in the least bit fat!!

Thanks TC! I'll be gaining when I have a rest day probably :-/ ill ease off exercise next week x

Black sparkly dress!

Day 66. Another 1lb off so only got 1/2 to lose to get into the 10s! Fingers crossed that I manage that before Friday :)

Yesterday I went swimming and did 50 laps then at school I did my usual morning exercise and then I got parent in to do aerobics type thing in the afternoon. I was sweating big time. Squeezed in spin class on way home from work. Didn't hoop as I completely forgot. I'm not very good at remembering hat.

Today I'll go for another swim before work and then ill do something at the gym on way home. Don't think there's a spin class so I'll see what's on offer otherwise. Need to get my nails done tonight too.

What to wear to the ball... Black sparkling dress wins hands down. I tried some big pants on with it and it looks ok, so I'm going to wear that!

Have a lovely day :) keep your eyes on the prize! X

Day 66. Another 1lb off so only got 1/2 to lose to get into the 10s! Fingers crossed that I manage that before Friday :) Yesterday I went swimming and did 50 laps then at school I did my usual morning exercise and then I got parent in to do aerobics type thing in the afternoon. I was sweating big time. Squeezed in spin class on way home from work. Didn't hoop as I completely forgot. I'm not very good at remembering hat. Today I'll go for another swim before work and then ill do something at the gym on way home. Don't think there's a spin class so I'll see what's on offer otherwise. Need to get my nails done tonight too. What to wear to the ball... Black sparkling dress wins hands down. I tried some big pants on with it and it looks ok, so I'm going to wear that! Have a lovely day :) keep your eyes on the prize! X

Wow! Keep it up TH - I need to take a leaf out if your book - it was weigh in day for me this morning and I've pretty much STS since last weigh in 2 weeks ago! Great for maintenance, not so good for getting to goal! Lol

Wow! Keep it up TH - I need to take a leaf out if your book - it was weigh in day for me this morning and I've pretty much STS since last weigh in 2 weeks ago! Great for maintenance, not so good for getting to goal! Lol

Maintaining is fab when you consider all the things you've done in that 2 weeks. You are doing really well :) x

OOPS! Couldn't see scales properly. It's only half off. I thought it was 1/4lb but it was 3/4lb. Wishful thinking on my part. So I'll need to lose 1lb to get into the 10 stone bracket :) x

Hi TH! My oh my you have been busy! I really need to get more exercise into my life :-D

Sorry for late post but black sparkly dress gets my vote however you look amazing in all of them! The long red one is second fave xx

You'll be in those 10s in no time. Can't wait until I'm saying that about myself. Have a good day.

Back