Getting a grip

Why did you stash it there?

I suppose that's as good a place as any!

How's it going busy lady x

Good luck on getting back on track for the summer hols. Enjoy your time off. Schools broke up here on Friday but not sure if the teachers had inset days this week or not. :)

Good luck tomorrow TH. x

Hello! Back for some TS :)

This is Day 1/37. On 4 September I have a team building day at work and it involves kayaking so I want to lose a bit before then!

Bit sure if ill weigh daily or not?! I'll see how I feel :)

Hope u are winning the war! X

Hello! Back for some TS :) This is Day 1/37. On 4 September I have a team building day at work and it involves kayaking so I want to lose a bit before then! Bit sure if ill weigh daily or not?! I'll see how I feel :) Hope u are winning the war! X

Good luck TH - do you know how much you gained on your time off?

Good luck TH - do you know how much you gained on your time off?

Yes, it's so shocking I'm not telling you!

I'm 12st 2 1/2 this morning so been on/off since June. Big gain overall about 1st 3lb. Creeps up on you like a shadow!

But I'm onto it and will get back to where I was. Got Tri training to do (10th August) so that should shift some! X

Check out this guy... Overweight, drinker, smoker and kebab eater. If he can do something so amazing, then we can do something too. Maybe not quite on the scale that he has achieved! X http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/get-inspired/27994073

Such an inspiring story! I've signed up for a 15k in October now and I'm hoping to complete a half marathon next year. I definitely have the running bug - who'd a thought it?

I'd quote like to do a triathlon one day too. Good luck for that TH :) x

Glad to see you back TH. You'll get back into the swing of things in no time xx

I know I always say it but you don't look like you've put weight on! Well done on a great day 1, I really enjoyed our walk and big thanks for the motivational talk.

Btw I think Marco had the best time playing and getting treats from little C - he'll def be wanting to visit your house again :D xx

Back