Getting a little fed-up!

mickigirl

I've been on LT for nearly 3 weeks now, and have lost over a stone in weight. But I haven't lost much this week, in fact when I go for my 3rd weigh in on Wednesday I shall be amazed if I've lost more than 2 lbs. 2 lbs. to lose on this really really strict regime is bloody demoralising. Why, I can lose that on Slimming World! I don't want to give up now because I know the weight will pile on pretty quickly, and I have another 10 lbs to lose in a month to reach my goal.
Have any of you experienced a similar situation where your weight is not dropping as quickly as you'd like on LT? I'm not sure what more I can do other than stick to the 2 milkshakes and 1 biscuit a day I'm having.... Surely the weight MUST drop off eventually, right? But when? That is the question.

I lost 3 lb last week and I was expecting more. (That was also my week 3.) I think that some weeks will be slower than others. From what I can tell people have different weight loss patterns (especially ladies) as our bodies and natural metabolisms are all so different.

I know from other diets that I have done I tend to have 2 weeks of really good losses, 1 of so- so loss and then the 4th week just a little loss or maintain. That just seems to be the pattern my body follows. If you are doing 100% then you WILL lose weight - next big loss is just around the corner :)

I've got my Week 4 weigh in tomorrow - but I felt pretty much the same as you described this time last week. I'm hoping for a slightly better loss this week, but even at 3 lb a week that is close to a stone a month. I try and think in those terms and that helps me :)

Im in week 4 , and not sure why but myself and sister both said week 3 seemed the hardest, we both felt bloated and fat ! Keep chin up ( could it be totm) ???? Our bodies can do funny things ! Good luck with weigh in

mickigirl said:
I've been on LT for nearly 3 weeks now, and have lost over a stone in weight. But I haven't lost much this week, in fact when I go for my 3rd weigh in on Wednesday I shall be amazed if I've lost more than 2 lbs. 2 lbs. to lose on this really really strict regime is bloody demoralising. Why, I can lose that on Slimming World! I don't want to give up now because I know the weight will pile on pretty quickly, and I have another 10 lbs to lose in a month to reach my goal.
Have any of you experienced a similar situation where your weight is not dropping as quickly as you'd like on LT? I'm not sure what more I can do other than stick to the 2 milkshakes and 1 biscuit a day I'm having.... Surely the weight MUST drop off eventually, right? But when? That is the question.

Hi, in my third week I lost just 3lb , yes very disheartening but it's still a loss !! But when I asked at the pharmacy they said I clearly wasn't drinking enough water, so I increased my water intake and lost more the following week :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back