Getting back on plan

MissShiraz

Hellooooo

I used to post on here a number of months ago - but i went back to work after Maternity leave and couldn't carry on with group and i fell off plan far too easily. I rarely got a break undisturned and even if i did it was usually far too late and i didn't feel hungry anymore, and would then snack on rubbish with my team :cry:

I gave up my job in June to become a full time SAHM and help run my partners business.

In the meantime he became very ill and was in hospital and then LIFE got in the way and i've put all my weight back on. Nights in with wine and takeaway became the norm and lunch out with the kids even though i know i shouldn't :rolleyes:

In the last two weeks i have lost 6lbs - and am back feeling confident and rareing to go.

I don't attend a group now but i'm determined to do it alone :D. The first time i did SW before having the children i did great ( 2.5 stone loss in 3.5 months) so i know i can do it, i just need to remember that lol!

xx

Good luck Miss Shiraz. It sounds like you are ready to go for it. Well done on your great beginning.

Keep us posted.

Gail x

Welcome back and well done on your loss so far. You sound ready for success, so good luck x

Thankyou - i had a quick browse through the before and after photos on here too and WOW there's nothing like those for some serious motivation!

Oh welcome back, there is so much support for you here and you've done it before so like you say you need to remember that! Good luck :)

Back