Getting back on plan

Eaten that Sounds like a good plan xxx

Wel weighed in and have lost 7lbs in 2 weeks! Am a bad mummy today thought as i thought school had a teacher training day today and it's next Monday, so had a very unhappy lady this morning who was looking forward to swimming and a mac d's (she's not been to mac d's for months and i'll just have a diet coke) so we are swimming after school and she can still have her tea there!

I'm having your Mango Salsa with Pork Chops and Spicy Sweet Potato Wedges!

Hope work went ok! x

Aww that's all good work was ok as it could be had a bun though :( hope you enjoy the salsa xxx

OMG the salsa was divine, will work with so many things and i ate LOADS of it! OH thinks it's amazing too, so will definately become a regular thing (although strangely i sued cucumber not pepper in at and it works v well ha ha!) was supposed to save half for tomorrows lunch, but OH put half on each of our plates - i thought there was alot! Still it's all superfree :) xx

A buns a buns, a buns a bun! It'll be fine x

WELL DONE! x

(((hugs)))

Chin up babe! x x We all have rubbish weeks (i had a rubbish night last night, succumbed ot OH's offer of wine after being on track 100%all week, then went and snacked :-( ) pffffft x x

It's time of month too so I'm answering to my cravings :( xxx

Snap thats exactly how i feel today! :-( i've just had to come upstairs to the bedroom, that way i know i have 3 floors to go down to get any more food! x

Back