Getting back on the diet!!

shnooony

Hello all.
I stumbled across this web forum as I am trying to loose weight, however I am really not into going to groups etc. as I am quite shy.

I began my weight loss journey in September last year. At the beginning, I tipped the scales at almost 21st. By Christmas, I weighted 17st 10lbs. I was very proud of myself. Now although I haven't been on my diet since Christmas, I have only put on 3lbs which I am quite impressed with, so that proves I have learnt to eat better in general. However, I quite clearly still have a lot to loose.

I am looking for support as I am finding it very hard to get back on it.

Please help me!!
If anyone knows of any diets that may work for someone who works long hours and doesn't have much money to spare, then please let me know.

Thanks guys,
Shnooony!

So today I managed to do quite well. I had cereal for breakfast and lunch and then a nice filling sandwich for tea!! No snacking during the day!! Day one.... DONE!! x

Hi & welcome!

Well done on your losses up to now! For me the only thing I've been successful with is calorie counting & eating low fat using www.myfitnesspal.com it's a free website/phone app that works out how many cals you should eat etc... I started my journey in oct last year weighing 18st 8.5lbs & now 8 months in I'm 13st 11lbs so hopefully that's proof it works.

Good Luck with your journey x

Oo, lexie, i shall be taking a look at that. I did so well and its just so hard getting back on it. I am sure i will get there. X

Hey Lexie2005. What is your username on myfitnesspal? I have just added it and could do with a buddy to help me shift this weight.
Thanks

Back