Step 1 Sole Source Getting back on the wagon

Mizkirsty

Gold Member
Be struggle the last two weeks. I fell off the wagon. And didn't manage to clamber back on very quickly. A day off turned into 2 weeks off - not two weeks of binge generally a meal a day. But it has somehow made getting back on plan really difficult.

I had a 96% day yesterday (4% was two biscuits!). And I am just struggling to get back into the same mentality I was in when I had numerous 100% weeks!

Can anyone offer any advice? Tips? Personal experience. I'm not ready to give up yet :( xx

Be struggle the last two weeks. I fell off the wagon. And didn't manage to clamber back on very quickly. A day off turned into 2 weeks off - not two weeks of binge generally a meal a day. But it has somehow made getting back on plan really difficult.

I had a 96% day yesterday (4% was two biscuits!). And I am just struggling to get back into the same mentality I was in when I had numerous 100% weeks!

Can anyone offer any advice? Tips? Personal experience. I'm not ready to give up yet :( xx

I wish I knew how to help, I have been feeling the same way myself recently. It's getting to the point of having a couple of meals off a week! Not a binge for a whole day, one meal like you. We can take the positive side in we didn't take the chance to pig out completely but the feeling of "where has my motivation gone?" is very much present. I get the feeling for me that I wouldn't miss some foods as much if there was more variety on this one.

Your weight loss has been fantastic and beating me by about half a stone :) maybe this diet is to servere to stay on these low steps for such a long time?

I want something to kick me into gear...to remotivate me...! Do you think exercise on a higher step would help? I feel like I have energy not like before the diet. Before I would feel just "bleh" all the time, wanting to just stay on the sofa for a whole weekend. I wonder if this is a sign to go up to a step that supports exercise and make that a new challenge?

I feel that getting into an exercise routine on the later steps is going to be a challenge in itself and that's what's really holding me back. Am I ready to take that step??? But at the same time I can't stick to this feeling either...something has to break somewhere and maybe I should take action first...!

Feeling lost....

Back