getting back on the wagon...

roundrachel

Silver Member
I've had glandular fever for 6 weeks now and spent most of it in bed sleeping. Only getting up to eat (healthily!)

Been living in my pjs and tracksuits. Just tried on my jeans and can't get them on!!! I don't have scales at home so don't know how much I've put on but it's got to be plenty given I can't get my jeans on. Going to see my LLC tomorrow and see what the damage is.

So...back on packs tomorrow. Can't exercise and can't eat any less so this is the only way I can do it.

Don't understand why I've put on weight. Must just be complete lack of activity and losing my tone.

I WILL GET THESE EXTRA POUNDS OFF!!

Glad you are feeling better and good for you for getting back on the wagon.Remember that bikini !

Trust me, I'm not feeling better. But I refuse to put on weight as a result of being ill!

good luck rachel - i'm sure you will lose it
how are you feeling now, are you recovered?
daisy x

Still not well at all I'm afraid. White blood cell count has gone down AGAIN so absolutely exhausted. Sleeping about 18 hours a day but trying to get out for some fresh air once a day to walk for about 10 mins which is all I can manage.

Had scan on my liver and thankfully showed inflamation has gone down and I've not got gall stones (phew). So just good old fashined glandular fever it is!

Hoping I start improving soon!! xx

oh dear, i hope you start improving soon hun
daisy x

It's a right old wringer you've been put through Rachel. I hope they have you on something that will finally put and end to it. Good luck with the weigh in but proper food is probably going to do you more good at this stage!! You know where we all are though. Huge hugs.

Rachel - sounds like you have been having a tough time, but you need to get well first and foremost. A few pounds on will soon shift. I'm sure your LLC gives good advice. Get well soon. xx

BL - Amazing pics! you look stunning in your 'new you' outfit.

Back