Getting back on track now a uni student !!

Becky8

So I've totally fallen off the band wagon, but yesterday I managed to get back on track, and I plan the same today I've started university in the last few weeks so any on the o lunch ideas would be appreciated !!:)

Last edited:
Well done on getting back on track (-:

On the lunch ideas, my favourite at the moment is cous cous mixed with lots of different vegetables such as onion, mushrooms, courgettes ect. Very easy to make & can be eaten cold & on the go.

Best of luck (-:

There is a student thread way, if you search this forum it should come up. Should be resurrected. I'll see if I can find it for you guys to post on.

That sounds nice ! I'll have to do that. Cause those sorts of foods are easy to put in a container and take with me. Uni does do jacket potatos and things which are good but every day is gonna work out costing a fortune! thanks :) xxx

I usually get the foil trays you can stick in the freezer and then also straight into the oven, and make a pasta dish with chopped tomatoes and lotsa veggies in, easy and easy to cook and doesn't take ages. :}

ive currently got some pasta cooking, I am going to put some pesto, chicken and veggies in it. So thats my dinner for tonight and im going to put some in a pot for lunch at uni tomoro. pesto only has 2.5 syns for a table spoon and it hits the spot so ive really grown to like it ! Yeah that sounds good, i like the sounds of it not taking long lol! xx

Back