Getting back on track.

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by UK-Dancer, 18 April 2011 Social URL.

1. UK-Dancer

UK-Dancer Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    I've been dieting for about 2 - 3 months now and have lost almost 2 stone. I'm really happy with the results, just feel like maybe I could push my self and lost 7 more lbs. Yet, I have been going off my diet for the past few days.

Saturday; started the morning on my diet, did my excersise, and ended up eating a thorntons easter egg. :(
    Sunday; started on my diet but had things like cheese and tomato sauce with my meals. :/
    Monday; did well up until now, had six points left and then had a bag of onion rings which is about ten points.

I feel like i've let myself down and how these last 3 months have been a waste. I don't know how to forgive myself for going off track, any ideas?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Cosmic Star

Cosmic Star Full Member

Weight Watchers
    if you have used all your weekly points (or arent doing propoints) just draw a line under it and start from scratch tomorrow
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.