• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Getting back on track.

Morning all.

Well my weight loss has been a bit up and down for the last month or so. I got married at the begining of August, and after that had loads on, and then went on honeymoon last week (got back on Saturday). So since my wedding I haven't really done to well (I haven't put masses on, just a few punds here and there!)

But I am going to my SW class today, will see how much I have put on over my holiday, and its back on to it tomorow as I have nowhere near as much on now (apart from moving in 3 and a half weeks) but thats weeks away.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 15st13lb G: 10st7lb
Hi Claire,

I'm not doing SW but I just wanted to say Congratulations on your marriage and that I hope you had a fantastic day and have some wonderful memories to cherish (pictures please?).:D;)

Good luck with getting back onto your diet - you sound very motivated so I'm sure you will lose the weight in no time.

Good luck with the move too:)

Take care

S: 15st13lb G: 10st7lb
So Claire, I have nosey and had a good look at all the photos (good job the boss is on hols:D).

You look so happy and loved up:D:D:D I love weddings and all the trimmings. Your dress is gorgeous - fabulous detail on bodice and hem and your bridemaids dresses were a fantastic colour and such a simple easy style.

Wonderful:D

Karen

Serial Foodie!
S: 19st7lb C: 18st2lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 49.6 Loss: 1st5lb(6.96%)
good luck getting back on track and CONGRATS on the marriage :D xxx