Getting back to Target

capricorn444

I started SW on the 5th January 2009, at a starting weight of 12stone 6lbs, I got to target 30th November 2009, then on the 19th April I was out of target. It had crept up and up and up and I was right at the top end. I had a lot going on at the time, a death in the family and a wedding but I'm gutted now i have let this happen. :cry:

Okay its only 1/2 a stone, a mere 7lbs but it is harder now than it ever has been, maybe its a bit of number crunching too. Getting back into a new stone zone, so I thought id try and blog it. There seems nothing worse than an embarassed almost ex target member, back with their tail between their legs.

So here goes...

Hi Capricorn444,
Just wanted to firstly say that you've taken the hardest step and acknowledged that you need to do something now before it gets out of hand.
You've obviously had a lot to deal with and sometimes life just gets in the way.
But, you've done it before and you can do it again. Just imagine how quickly those pounds can and will come off.
Good luck!

Thank you Going2be*fab*at40
Its amazing how just one little bit of support can make the world of difference, have you got any top target keeping tips?

You're more than welcome!
Well, for me, it has been keeping on going to group - there is no way that I'd want to go and not be at target anymore!!!
Over the last few weeks, when things have been a bit more chaotic (b'days, holidays and children off school), I've tended to have a couple of days 'off plan' (by that I mean a bit more flexibility than I'd previously had) and the rest of the week on plan.
I found that I needed to have between 3-4 B choices and 15 syns to keep myself at target.
I'm still so proud of the new 'me' that I don't want to spoil it by eating rubbish food :-D

I think that you've actually done incredibly well by being over by 1/2 stone - perhaps more of the habits have stuck with you than you realise? xx

Back