Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Getting bored :(

Discussion in 'Exante' started by hannahxx, 6 May 2011 Social URL.

1. hannahxx

hannahxx Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Hi guys, today is day 11 and a sneaky weight said I have lost 11 pound! I was 13 stone, now 12.3 and hoping to be 12 on Tuesday (my official weigh day). I just feel I'm getting a bit bored. Last night my OH came in with a subway and I had a big bite and tonight I have been to the cinema with some friends had all good intentions as I took a bar but ending up having 3 chocolate sweets from my friends pick n mix. I'm really annoyed as I'm sure I'm out of ketosis now and all I think about is food now. I'm sooo desperate to get to 11 stone just seems a million miles away! I'm hoping tomorrow will be a 100% day and no snacking to hopefully get me on track. Xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. wkdstepmum

wkdstepmum Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(4.14%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    It isn't a million miles away at all! Hang in there, it is hard, it was never going to be easy but believe me you can do it and it could be only a couple of weeks away! x A couple of weeks is totally worth it to be where you want to be...Of course you get bored but try and find something that will re-motivate you! Old jeans you couldn't/can't fit into or a mini-goal, maybe shoot for 11.7 and when you hit that you'll only be 7lbs off your 11!!! Brush off the slip-up *I slipped up today too* and just keep going x Best of luck! :)

4. flab-buster

flab-buster Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I totally agree with this! Everyone has their moments of madness but it does pass. The best thing to do is to draw a line under it and move on, sticking to the diet. :) Good luck xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.