getting closer to the end of LT......

janeg

So its coming up to decision time for me. I'm 8lbs away from goal, still can't fit into my skinny vintage Levi's but getting really close.

Do I stay on days 4-7 for a bit or after a weeks refeed go onto maintenance for a couple of weeks? I've done LT before, not really done the refeed as it says on the tin and over time piled everything back on because I didn't do the brain programming that was needed. I feel I've done the head work this time and I know I won't go back to my previous eating habits so I'm not scared or bothered about that. Just not sure whether to follow the refeed for a bit or go onto maintenance. Like i said, 8lbs to go, which given the rate I'm losing could be ages on 100% could be another month, i know refeed or maintenance will mean it takes longer but I want to get back into an eating routine.

I ordered samples of the maintenance stuff in anticipation of trying them out, have read loads of threads on here about refeed but still in a kind of paralysis of what to do.

I know its only 7 weeks so far, but I am tired of LT 100%. Got to make a decision in the next couple of days at most a week, i can't stay on 100% for much longer.

I just wanted to share this. Feel better just posting and hoping it'll help. Not looking for an answer really. i guess no-one will reply anyway, this refeed forum is sooooo quiet!

Last edited:
Maybe if you are bored of doing LT 100% try swapping to something else like slim & save so you feel like you are eating normally again and that way you get the best if both worlds?

Janeg what did you do? Have just seen this post now!!
Have you soldiered on? ???
I had every intention of starting the refeed on the 7th but I think Im going to push myself to the 14th and do a 1 week refeed instead!!!!!! xxx

Back