Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Getting excited & thank you!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by HappyNoodles, 17 December 2009 Social URL.

1. HappyNoodles

HappyNoodles Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Well I have defo decided to jump back on LT and I'm really excited now thanks to all of you!
    I was at my docs today (broncitus) and she said obviously she'd rather I went to a dietition to lose the weight but she understands why i'd want to do it faster as I have a good 5st to lose in total so she backs me which makes it feel so much better not to have a doc give the usual speal about diet and excercise making it sound oh so simple and making you feel like a willpowerless failure!

Because for the first 2 or 3 weeks I wont have my chemist visits I will be on here alot so I look forward to meeting you all!
    Also, usually when I know I'm starting LT, i spend the days following up to it pigging out but now I feel differently about it. i'm thinking, hmm if I lose even 2bls on my own, that's 2bls less I have to lose in total!

Thanks all for your lovely posts on my first thread yesterday :)

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. determinator

determinator Banned

I am glad you are feeling more positive about it , half of the battle is getting into the right 'head space ' and the rest is instant weight loss !! :)
    I started 7 weeks ago and I had about 7 stone to loose .. now I only have just over 4 stone to loose , so not far off half way already .. it is great , and every week when you see how much you have lost .. makes you feel so in control and even more determianed to get to where you want to be . It is all empowering :)
    Good luck and look forward to seeing you on here :)

4. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(38.78%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    TFR/GL
    Daisy, glad you feel a lot better about going back on LT. You will find it a bit different 2nd time around but you will do it. I know you are getting supplies in the UK but as you might find it tough it might be an idea to use a pharmacist here as well. They do give you good support too. While it is dearer here at least you won't be spending all the extra money on treats/takeaways etc. I certainly find I spend less now than before LT.
    Anyway, lots of luck with your restart.

5. HappyNoodles

HappyNoodles Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Hi all :)
    Jeez determinator 4stone in 7weeks that's amazing well done!
    You're determinating me too!
    Molly you're so right, the pharmacy support is so important, when I don't have my weekly weigh ins I feel like I haven't started yet so what I'm doing is starting on the 23rd and going to the pharmacy the first Sunday after xmas-that's my favourite weigh in day cos it gets me through the weekend knowing I have a weigh in!
    I will hopefully be getting some packs in the UK but my chemist don't mind if i don't buy the shakes there for a week olr two.

Yay all excited, i'm going to root out all my skinny clothes to get me in the mood the night before!

x

6. Theresa6

Theresa6 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    LT
    Daisy,

I bought the packs in the UK but did my 1st weigh in at my pharmacy. I told them I would be buying in the UK at varying intervals and they were understanding. I didnt weigh in at the pharmacy every week as it depended on what I needed to buy but I have a very good set of home scales!

7. Jeep

Jeep Otherwise known as Jools

Start Weight:
    22st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(13.74%)
    Diet:
    Exante - currently
    Well Done Daisy - you are definitely in the right head space to do LT again. I am sure that you will do really really well. I am so pleased with the diet - having lost about 5 1/2 stone in 20 weeks - the sucess of this diet is brilliant. I have had a few disappointing weeks but overall am so bleedin' chuffed and so much healthier than I was before.

8. HappyNoodles

HappyNoodles Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Yeah i find my pharmacy great and when i had friends start and stop give me their shakes or using shakes from previous attempts they were always very understanding, i don't feel like they're "sale-sy" about the shakes which i love.
    Jools it's true, I feel so healthy when I'm LT-ing 100%. It's mad cos some reviews on other sites make it seem like an unhealthy thing but as I said on another thread, I actually think LT is giving -me personally- even MORE vits and minerals than I would have in my everyday diet, even when i'm eating cery healthy, as I don't be examining every nutritional value if that makes sense, but legaling they have to make sure we get exactly when we need!
    I always feel bursting when energy and my skin glows after just a week on LT,
    yaaay roll on start date :)

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.