Getting excited & thank you!

HappyNoodles

Gold Member
Well I have defo decided to jump back on LT and I'm really excited now thanks to all of you!
I was at my docs today (broncitus) and she said obviously she'd rather I went to a dietition to lose the weight but she understands why i'd want to do it faster as I have a good 5st to lose in total so she backs me which makes it feel so much better not to have a doc give the usual speal about diet and excercise making it sound oh so simple and making you feel like a willpowerless failure!

Because for the first 2 or 3 weeks I wont have my chemist visits I will be on here alot so I look forward to meeting you all!
Also, usually when I know I'm starting LT, i spend the days following up to it pigging out but now I feel differently about it. i'm thinking, hmm if I lose even 2bls on my own, that's 2bls less I have to lose in total!

Thanks all for your lovely posts on my first thread yesterday :)

x

I am glad you are feeling more positive about it , half of the battle is getting into the right 'head space ' and the rest is instant weight loss !! :)
I started 7 weeks ago and I had about 7 stone to loose .. now I only have just over 4 stone to loose , so not far off half way already .. it is great , and every week when you see how much you have lost .. makes you feel so in control and even more determianed to get to where you want to be . It is all empowering :)
Good luck and look forward to seeing you on here :)

Daisy, glad you feel a lot better about going back on LT. You will find it a bit different 2nd time around but you will do it. I know you are getting supplies in the UK but as you might find it tough it might be an idea to use a pharmacist here as well. They do give you good support too. While it is dearer here at least you won't be spending all the extra money on treats/takeaways etc. I certainly find I spend less now than before LT.
Anyway, lots of luck with your restart.

Hi all :)
Jeez determinator 4stone in 7weeks that's amazing well done!
You're determinating me too!
Molly you're so right, the pharmacy support is so important, when I don't have my weekly weigh ins I feel like I haven't started yet so what I'm doing is starting on the 23rd and going to the pharmacy the first Sunday after xmas-that's my favourite weigh in day cos it gets me through the weekend knowing I have a weigh in!
I will hopefully be getting some packs in the UK but my chemist don't mind if i don't buy the shakes there for a week olr two.

Yay all excited, i'm going to root out all my skinny clothes to get me in the mood the night before!

x

Daisy,

I bought the packs in the UK but did my 1st weigh in at my pharmacy. I told them I would be buying in the UK at varying intervals and they were understanding. I didnt weigh in at the pharmacy every week as it depended on what I needed to buy but I have a very good set of home scales!

Well Done Daisy - you are definitely in the right head space to do LT again. I am sure that you will do really really well. I am so pleased with the diet - having lost about 5 1/2 stone in 20 weeks - the sucess of this diet is brilliant. I have had a few disappointing weeks but overall am so bleedin' chuffed and so much healthier than I was before.

Yeah i find my pharmacy great and when i had friends start and stop give me their shakes or using shakes from previous attempts they were always very understanding, i don't feel like they're "sale-sy" about the shakes which i love.
Jools it's true, I feel so healthy when I'm LT-ing 100%. It's mad cos some reviews on other sites make it seem like an unhealthy thing but as I said on another thread, I actually think LT is giving -me personally- even MORE vits and minerals than I would have in my everyday diet, even when i'm eating cery healthy, as I don't be examining every nutritional value if that makes sense, but legaling they have to make sure we get exactly when we need!
I always feel bursting when energy and my skin glows after just a week on LT,
yaaay roll on start date :)

x

Back