getting-fitter needs help

fortyandfat

is crazy
hi all. getting fitter is having a bad day and feels like giving up. can we all give her some encourage to keep up the good work she has managed so far?
she has been in tears today :cry:
if we all can get her through this bad patch i am sure she will come out smiling the other side a new happier slimline skinny mini
thanks in advance ;)

hi hun ooh don't give up it won't make u feel any better (but a darn sight worse) we all have blips (me included) come on here and read a few of the inspirational stories it might put u in a better frame of mind, good luck xx

I know this sounds a little bit weird, but when I'm having a bad day or feel like giving up I go and buy a trashy magazine - firstly it takes my mind off food, and secondly seeing lots of celebs in their bikinis spurs me on. Plus it's cheaper than a meal from KFC lol xx

Just reading this as a newbie!! Getting-fitter did the encouragement help you stay on track? I went to see The Inbetweeners movie on Sunday and there's lots of young girls in their tiny bikini's parading around having fun!! I was thinking to myself I will not be having a beach holiday til I have a body like that!! How unrealistic to want an 18 yr olds body!!

Gonna stick up some photos around the house to remind me what I used to look like before hormones and cakes abducted me!!

Hope yr well anyway!! Just wanted to say "Stick with it" xxx

Back