Getting form signed by a doctor?

AGirlWrites

Hi everyone,

I have spoken to my CDC today who says I need to get the form signed by a doctor before I can start, so my question is, if you had to do this, did you leave your letter to be signed at reception or should I make a appointment to see my doctor and have him sign it then?

I'd rather not go and see him if I don't have to :eek:

Thanks Charlotte X

Hi Charlotte

I made an appointment to see my doctor as I was informed that there are some GP's who wont sign the form so i wanted to make sure that I got my point across as to why I needed to do the diet. He did say to me that they normally charge for completing forms but he kindly done it during my appointment. personally I would do it face to face but I am sure there are others who have just handed it in to reception. Hope that helps a little :D

I made an appointment with the doc to get my form signed. He just weighed me and took my blood pressure and signed form free of charge. Remember you are not seeking their consent to do the diet - they just need to sign and stamp the form to validate that the information held within it is correct. You could leave the form at reception but they may charge you for the privilige!! xx

Thank you! Looks like i'll be making an appointment then. :)

Hi Charlotte, I took mine to reception and asked them whether i could just leave it or if I needed and appointment. She took it to give to the doctor and said there would probably be a nominal charge. When I went to pick it up I was delighted to find that the doctor had stamped it for no charge! Suppose it all depends on your doc as to whether they'd want to see you x

Back