Getting from 10s to 9s

YazY

anyone else on this journey to get from high tens to the nines and ultimately the 8s??

I'm finding it hard but I'm still going..

Start weight Wednesday 6th April : 10st 9lbs...

Anyone else.. Xx

Me now!

Just got into the upper end of the 10s. Definitely looking to get into the 9s so it starts now. Official weigh in isn’t until Monday but clocked 10st 11lbs this morning so hope I’ll still be comfortably in the 10s by then. I’m 100% so can’t really bounce back to the 11s :)

How are you getting in Daisyem? I am now halfway but have an off plan weekend coming up so I may be here for a little longer :)

How are you getting in Daisyem? I am now halfway but have an off plan weekend coming up so I may be here for a little longer :)
Hi hi GymBunny!!

Managed 6lbs in two weeks - very proud! As my cheat the first week was more a cheat weekend...

How’s everything going for you?

I’m good thanks. Looks like you’re into the 9s then, we’ll done! Are you going to start a 9s to 8s thread or will you be stopping at 9? Congrats by the way :)

I’m good thanks. Looks like you’re into the 9s then, we’ll done! Are you going to start a 9s to 8s thread or will you be stopping at 9? Congrats by the way :)
Probably will stop at 9s as I’ve been going to the gym to build some muscle and tone up so I know my weight loss will definitely slow down. Thank you for the congrats - first time I’ve been in the 9s for a good few years

Let’s just see how it goes!

I know this is a very old thread but I made it into the 10's this morning!

Only just though, 10st 13lbs.

My goal weight is 10st but I thought I would still update this thread anyway to help me on the way and you never know I might just decide to get down to 9st 13lbs just to prove that I can do it.

10st 7lbs - 2lbs lost this week!

Getting soooooo close to goal now!
How you doing in December- such a difficult month to diet!
Well done on your achievements so far I hate being so overweight this time of the year especially but I need to hold on to those feelings I start SS 100% on 28/12

This is an older thread but how is everyone doing post Christmas!! I’m back after a long break and gain. Struggling this time around. Maybe it’s the lockdown. Trying to stay on plan but have had 2 losses and one gain.

I'm also struggling. Been off plan since December but decided today is the day I get back to it.

Thankfully I am still in the 10's, only just. Weighed in at 10st 13lbs this morning.

This means that I've only gained 6lbs since December which isn't too bad but I have slipped back right into all those old habits which made me fat in the first place.

Let's get to those 9's!

I'm also struggling. Been off plan since December but decided today is the day I get back to it.

Thankfully I am still in the 10's, only just. Weighed in at 10st 13lbs this morning.

This means that I've only gained 6lbs since December which isn't too bad but I have slipped back right into all those old habits which made me fat in the first place.

Let's get to those 9's!
You’ve done amazingly well so far!! 6lbs isn’t a huge gain in the grand scheme of things. I think working from home makes me more inclined to snack so have made a pact to myself to organise sensible snacks rather than eating leftover choccies!

Back