Getting into the danger zone!

couteaux

Silver Member
Hi All,

I've been at SW for 8 weeks now and have so far lost 11lbs. I couldn't get to class last week as I had a work event but have followed the plan the whole time.

At my work 'do' I stuck religiously to plan even tho we all went out for dinner ( salmon steak - no sauce, veg and jacket potato no butter)- however I've weighed myself at home and it is actually showing I've gained a 1lb - this has been consistent over the week. I don't get it, I had AF last week so should be fine by now?

It's really frustrating, I really want to get into the 13's and I am 1lb away from that, it is like my body just won't go down. Grrr!!

I've realised though that this is the dangerous point I have reached before, I'm doing everything right and for a few weeks I just seem to stall in loss, I have lots to lose so it's too early for a plateau.

Sorry for rant, just really want to succeed this time and I can feel myself getting a bit miffed with myself. :(

Hi

I just wanted to say you are doing brilliantly just keep at it and you will soon get to that next goal.

Have you tried drinking more water or having more super speed foods. We all flutuate weight wise through out the day & time of month !!

I try and not weigh in between classes as it just messes with your head. If you think you are doing OK you may tempted to reward yourself, by giving yourself a treat and pretending you didn't have it and if you have a gain, you immediately think the plan doesn't work and probably treat yourself again because you are angry and stressed well thats me in a nut shell.:D

Some times its just good to have a rant & know you are not the only one feeling like you do lol

Im sure you will be fine at this weeks weigh in

Robyn

Plus all scales vary ... I would wait until your next WI with SW before you start getting frustrated.

Thank you both for the replies :) I know I need to stick with it - this is for life. I drink litres of water & sugar free squash but should increase my superfree foods. I'm eating lots of fruit (not too many bananas though) but have decided I'll have a couple of original days as I always eat more veggies when on a red day.

Fingers crosses - I'll see what the scales say on Thurs ;)

Thanks again :D

Hang in there! Even if you HAVE gained, throwing it all away won't help. The people who go on to target are the ones who fought through the disappointments on the way. Be tough!

(Hug) - because I know it feels cr*ppy when your efforts seem not to work.

Hi,

My body changes so much between weigh inns - i am having a scales free week!! Honestly stick with it and i bet you will be surprised at weigh inn.

k xx

You are so right, giving up has never ever, ever helped in the past! I just need to get over this potential hiccup and keep on going.

Must.....stay.....away.....from the scales! ;)

You're all fabulous xx

i would defintely say what everyone else does, stay away from the scales. i think that i will ask my hubby to put mine in the loft. they are so addictive.

What is AF?
I would keep doing what your doing read over the plan notes just to make sure you are following and adding in some more ss foods / exercise and don't give up this blip will seem nothing when your at goal!

Back