Getting married 21 July 2011 :eek:

Wow that sounds amazing, you totally have to post pics after the day!! That's what I find on Atkins too, it's very easy and I never feel like I'm on a diet. When's your first weigh in?

Well teetie, i am a chronic weigher and there is no stopping me, i think if someone hid my scales i would walk to my local tesco just to weigh myself and that isn't round the corner!!! So i weigh myself every morning, but my official weigh in which is Monday morning :D Do you mind me asking how much you lost in your first week? Also do you know anything about drinking coffee, some people say its ok, others no, i've been drinking it but i guess i could cut it out, i just like it!

Well I used to be huge coffee drinker but it defo stalled me and it has never done in the past when I have done Atkins so I only have a cup once in a blue moon now...I switched to Atkins straight from exante so never really had a massive first week as I didn't have any glycogen stores... But I'm averaging 7-9 lbs a month and I reckon more if I added exercise but I'm too bone idol lol I'm content losing slowly. In saying that tho since starting the coconut oil I lost 3 pounds last week!!

:( My coconut oil never showed up! Hope it comes today.... Otherwise i will be :mad:

Well first week and i managed 7.6 lbs which is ok, but i was a little disappointed - stupid i know, but after losing 10 lbs in my first week on Cambridge when i did it many months ago, i guess i was expecting more from Atkins, but still, a loss is a loss!

Have now booked my first dress fitting for 28 May, am really excited, but slightly nervous - will it fit, wont it? We shall see!

7.8 lbs is amazing don't put yourself down! Well at least you are 7.8 lbs closer to the dress fitting you than your were last week. I was a sts this week :-( ah well maybe a woosh next week.

teetiefunk said:
7.8 lbs is amazing don't put yourself down! Well at least you are 7.8 lbs closer to the dress fitting you than your were last week. I was a sts this week :-( ah well maybe a woosh next week.

I STS this week as well so gonna try CD one last time as I cannot afford to have weeks with no losses at the moment - I have 4 inches to lose off my hips and too much to lose off my tummy! Corset should hopefully arrive this week, which will help and the rest.... we shall see!

I thought I was gonna sts this week bit dropped a pound on Sunday!! Just bought a cross trainer really need to step up my
Exercise now if I want to continue losing. How was the dress fit btw?

teetiefunk said:
I thought I was gonna sts this week bit dropped a pound on Sunday!! Just bought a cross trainer really need to step up my
Exercise now if I want to continue losing. How was the dress fit btw?

Dress fitting is next Saturday and not looking good.... still a good 3 in to lose off my hips yet before I can get it on!

How's your week been? Mine's been rubbish so could do with cheering up!

Hi hope you dont mind my joining in. Im sure everything will plan out and you will look stunning in your dress, im having the same stress, i rushed into getting my dress after i last did WW and it fit lovely and now its way to small i need to lose a minimum of 21lbs for it to fit. Your venue looks amazing and your themes sound amazing too. Good luck & hope to see pics not long after the big day :)

Hiya margarino!!! I've almost lost another pound this week hopefully by tmro or Sunday so that will take me to 12stone on the button... Can't wait to be in the 11s tho...don't know if you have ever heard of hypnotic gastric band?? It's where they hypnotise you into thinking you have a gastric band... There's a thread on tue Atkins forum about it I was reading last night... It's expensive but most of the people on the thread had really good results with it and I'm sure it could be tailored to Atkins or whatever... I have been thinking about seeing them to make me interested in exercise lol I lack motivation for it... I'm gonna have a look online tonight. Got my wedding jewellery though last week it's bespoke handmade freshwater pearls and swarovski crystals... Got it from beadin marvellous it's an online company very reasonable and gorgeous!!

THEY FIT....... JUST :)

Well i went for my fitting over a week ago and managed to squeeze into one dress and the other can be adjusted at the top - the buttons moved - so that i can squeeze into that one too!!!

So plan is to do Cambridge now until the wedding day so that the dresses fit a little better and also to do the 30 Day Shred to get myself a little toned.

Most things are ready to go so the stress is mostly coming from work and i will be trying my best to manage that better rather than reaching for those chocolates!

So here are some pics from the fittings.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 73
  • photo[1].jpg
    photo[1].jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 65
Oh wowzer you look amazing and super skinny!!! You will defo lose a wee bit more before the day!! Oh I can't wait to
See your pics my wedding is taking ages to come about!! Here's my dress...

Attachments

• image-2696190386.jpg
    image-2696190386.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 92
More pics!

Here are a few more, these ones are bigger and show the evening dress better, i was in a hurry this morning so didn't have time to reduce them as they were too big!

Attachments

• IMG_5730s.jpg
    IMG_5730s.jpg
    424.6 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_5736s.jpg
    IMG_5736s.jpg
    410 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_5738s.jpg
    IMG_5738s.jpg
    415.4 KB · Views: 68
Both of them are truly stunning dresses!! Bet you are gonna feel a million quid. You so gotta post pics of the day, I can't wait to see them.

Married Mrs Brown Seeks Slimmer Self :D

So i got married YAY, it was wonderful, everything i thought it would be - only regret (but it completely did not matter on the day) was that i didn't meet my goal of being within my healthy weight range on the day - so what!

But a promise is a promise and i intend to keep it so..... I had half-heartedly tried the Dukan since last week and managed to lose quite a bit in the week i did it, but this week with my "ladies business" going mental i kinda lost the plot, so restarting this Saturday as it seems like a really good plan (much better than the Atkins in my opinion) and as there is no hurry now for me to lose, i don't really want to do the whole shakes business again - i can without a doubt say that i suck at doing the shakes diet!!! :D

So if anyone is interested.... I have attached some of our photos from the wedding.... Still waiting on the rest of the professional ones.

Attachments

• me+matt.jpg
    me+matt.jpg
    416.8 KB · Views: 85
  • 271964_243077842378432_139851562701061_1018385_2312338_o.jpg
    271964_243077842378432_139851562701061_1018385_2312338_o.jpg
    349.7 KB · Views: 51
  • 272934_243077695711780_139851562701061_1018381_7048816_o-1.jpg
    272934_243077695711780_139851562701061_1018381_7048816_o-1.jpg
    409.8 KB · Views: 56
  • 279493_243077895711760_139851562701061_1018386_1390457_o.jpg
    279493_243077895711760_139851562701061_1018386_1390457_o.jpg
    300.9 KB · Views: 55
  • 1313069676.jpg
    1313069676.jpg
    435 KB · Views: 66
margarino said:
So i got married YAY, it was wonderful, everything i thought it would be - only regret (but it completely did not matter on the day) was that i didn't meet my goal of being within my healthy weight range on the day - so what!

But a promise is a promise and i intend to keep it so..... I had half-heartedly tried the Dukan since last week and managed to lose quite a bit in the week i did it, but this week with my "ladies business" going mental i kinda lost the plot, so restarting this Saturday as it seems like a really good plan (much better than the Atkins in my opinion) and as there is no hurry now for me to lose, i don't really want to do the whole shakes business again - i can without a doubt say that i suck at doing the shakes diet!!! :D

So if anyone is interested.... I have attached some of our photos from the wedding.... Still waiting on the rest of the professional ones.

You look fantastic :) hope you had the most amazing day. I love weddings and I CANNOT wait for mine next year!!

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

You looked stunning!! Bet you can't believe it's all over... I'm so excited about mine!! 5 and a half months to go!

Back