Getting married in 10 weeks and still a stone to go!!!

Janinec78

Hello!

I get married 10 weeks on saturday and have 1 stone to target - Ive lost 16 pounds since january but cant seem to get this last stone to budge - Im eating low carbs (no bread/pasta/pots) and exercising loads (running/zumba/pilates) but seem to have plateaued!! :-( My dress fits but still need a stone off for it to come in a bit..

Any ideas to get last stone off.....I have looked at a 500 calorie a day diet...i dont want to do slim and save/cambridge as i hate shakes as i cant stand milk etc...

HELP!!!

Jx

Hi :) just seen your post! I don't have any good ideas really! Slimming world is an option but because your on a low calorie and low carb diet now thats not good for slimming world cause you tend to put in then lose a lot so it's abit of a gamble! However there is an option at sw the super soup plan that may be good for you :) you could have fruit for breakfast of 1egg and lean bacon and soup for lunch and dinner?? Gd luck anyway! I tried to lose a stone before I got married and the pressure made me put 1on haha I looked good as I was and luckily in the 2weeks running up I lost it again! Now 2 and half stone heavier than that :( x x it's funny when u think your fat then u actually get fat and realise u looked gd before :) x

Back