Getting married in 9wks - how much can I lose?!!

slimjanine

www.slimjanine.co.uk
Hi,

My wedding is very close and I think everyone is surprised that I've not done a huge weight loss effort for my wedding dress (bit surprised by myself actually). The fact is that I've spent so much of the last 5 years on a diet of some description that I've given up the will to try! I did do lighter life in Sept 06 and did lose 2 stone in 6 weeks which was awesome but it's such a tough diet and I couldn't function in my stressful job on 500cals a day!

I'm going to try atkins for a last minute push to try and shift a stone as I think it's probably the fastest diet where you actually eat! I've done it in the past but failed because I didn't specifically count carbs and I think double cream and cheese were my real downfall - I got so excited at being able to eat cream that I'd eat it out the pot - no wonder I didn't lose really!!:eek:

So far today, I've eaten:
- a home made turkey + prawn burger seasoned with lemon grass, chilli and garlic (I think this is all okay?)
- atkins morning shine bar
- a low fat cheese string

- lunch - 8oz salad with smoked salmon and 1x mini babybel light

Fingers crossed.......

keep going and im sure you can get that stone off and maintain for your wedding

i did cd and Atkins and other stuff to get to a good weight for my wedding and although i was two stone bigger than i wanted to be that was because id bought my wedding forward a year. and i still bought a dress that was to small for me and with a little determination it was just a bit big by my wedding :D.and that was in the four weeks prior so it can be done and Atkins can defiantly do it .

but i cant say how your body will react im sure a stone will come off but you may lose more or a little less its not exact like cd's one stone a month but it does work

Hi
Probably depends on how much you have to lose but a stone seems realistic. Good luck!

Back