Getting married in May 2013?

butterflymad

Hi all

I joined WW 7 weeks ago and have lost 12lb so far but still have a long way to go!

I am getting married May 2013.

Are other brides losing weight for the same time?

X

I'm getting married 26/05/13, I have abouit 2 stone to lose, which I know is certainly achievable, but by then I want to have been living my life slim for a while (even a month) so I dont put it all back on again when I'm married!

Can't wait for the day to come, or at least the time where I can plan things!

P.S. My engagement party is This friday, and for the distant relatives hopefully the last time they see me this weight!!

Im getting married on 11th May 2013 :D
on day 5 of LT :) :)

We don't have a definite date, but it will be sometime in May 2013.

I want to lose...well, I don't really know - I can't ever remember being anything other than this weight so even 11 stone would be a novelty! But realistically, I'd like to go for 9'7 - 10 stone so thats a whopping 4 stone to go.

We will be having engagement drinks in January, so fingers crossed I can be below 12 stone then.

Jen

Congratulations to everybody who is getting married!! I got engaged in the Maldives 4 weeks ago and at the moment we are hoping it will be March/April 2013 but haven't booked a definite date yet.

I have managed to lose and keep off 1.5 stone in the last 6 months or so. But I keep gaining then losing and I always end up back at 1.5 stone!! So I have ditched all my rubbish diets slim fast etc, and moved away from weight watchers as the slow progress and points system just drives me mental. I've decided to go with slimming world and I am so hopeful that i'll manage to lose 3 stone. However 2 would be fabulous!

So good luck to all of us, I look forward to all the wedding gossip and weight loss support!

Linda
xxxxxx

Hi, I'm also getting married in 2013 - June 1st to be exact ... SO excited already! *lol* I started on SW a month ago and it seems to be going well. My mums not too impressed though as she's already bought my dress - oops

I'm the same as I'd like to be slimmer for a while before so I can maintain it as a way of life... Plus it's my sisters wedding next August and I'm a bridesmaid (in RED!!Eeekk!) so I'd like to look better for then really ... oddly enough I'm not too fussed about my own wedding

I'm also looking forward to all the wedding gossip etc

Terrie x

I am getting married in June 2013 as well so hopefully plenty of time to lose 6 st :( I obviously wanna lose it by middle of next year so I can prepare well in advance. I have already found my dress and I wanna be in size 10-12

How are all the future brides getting on? :)

B x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have hit a brick wall. Got exam on the 12th so going to focus on duet then! Ordered the dress and giving measurements to be ordered in August so I have till then to lose and the march 2013 for the first fitting as said I can't lose after then :-/. How are you all getting on and what diets? Xx

I've lost 9lbs. Eating sensibly and exercising a lot. Hoping to lose another 1lb tomorrow and then next week will really focus and try to lose 2/3. Been a bit off track this week, eaten quite a few naughty things, but hoping the exercise has helped to counter balance this. I'm on slimming world. Still getting my head around the diet - I find it impossible to eat the healthy extras everyday but i'm trying my best!

xx

I think I've went the opposite way - since I got engaged I've been eating all and everything around me. I have a very strong suspicion my fiance is a feeder. Bless him, I know it looks like the way to my heart is via Freddo's but it's really not.

That would be cheese.

:)

I've now lost 12lbs hoping for another 2-3 this week, but it's my period week and I can see the excess water around my stomach!! going food shopping in a minute so lots of bananas, bottles of water and water retention tablets have been added to the list!!
Also totally damaged my foot this week so usual level of exercise has probably halved!! Doing my best though, so fingers crossed.

Anybody bought the new wedding magazines this month? I spent about an hour earlier looking through all the suggested themes for 2012. Is it just because we're getting married or is everything really as beautiful as it looks lol.

xx

I bought the perfect wedding magazine. But that is because I noticed it has purple flowers on the front which is my theme haven't had chance to look though it though.

Going to focus on the diet after next Monday. Get my exam out the way first.

What date are you getting married?

X

Hi all, I am getting married May/June 2013 - we are setting a date in April when we visit venues (going abroad) I don't have a lot to loose but its always this last 10lbs to a stone for me thats the hardest so want it off at least a year in advance so I can battle with maintaining!

Hi ladies,

April 2013 for me. I feel like the time is flying and I'm getting nowhere! I've put my goal weight target to september as that's the last possible time I can order my wedding dress. I wish I could be ecited about my wedding but I was just a (very fat) bridesmaid in october and those wedding pictured have really freaked me out! i

jt2b said:
Hi ladies,

April 2013 for me. I feel like the time is flying and I'm getting nowhere! I've put my goal weight target to september as that's the last possible time I can order my wedding dress. I wish I could be ecited about my wedding but I was just a (very fat) bridesmaid in october and those wedding pictured have really freaked me out! i

Hello.

I was not a bridesmaid but a guest and I looked disgusting! I have too much to lose for then I order my dress (August) but have been told I can lose more but none after my first fitting.

Are you following a slimming plan?

Time is going fast I am the first week in may. Thinking I have not got long so really pushing myself

Xx

Back