Getting married in May 2013?

8 Weeks today for me! Excited

Well done brien77,getting closer. Just under 4 Weeks for me and I got to target last week. So excited and nervous at same time. Off to Spain on Wednesday for 3 days in the sun with the girls.

18 days and counting! Surprisingly a total calmness has now come over me, long may it continue. Hope all you other brides to be are calm.x

Yep, it's here!!! Final fitting today :)

8 days for me now!! Most things done just trying to pack case for honeymoon. 3 days of work left then just to pick up cake dress e.t.c. So relaxed and calm I hope it continues.xx

8 days for me now!! Most things done just trying to pack case for honeymoon. 3 days of work left then just to pick up cake dress e.t.c. So relaxed and calm I hope it continues.xx

Enjoy your day, I got married 3 weeks.ago and it was the best day ever. The week before was do stressful but worth it. Congrats! Xxxx

Enjoy your day, I got married 3 weeks.ago and it was the best day ever. The week before was do stressful but worth it. Congrats! Xxxx[/QUOTE]

Oh any pics???

last day at work tomorrow, can't wait to finish and get least minute things done before big day on Saturday. still calm:)

Oh best of luck for sat. I'm the following fri. I finish work this fri. I'm also calm...but maybe its the calm b4 the storm. :)

Oh best of luck for sat. I'm the following fri. I finish work this fri. I'm also calm...but maybe its the calm b4 the storm. :)

all the best for your wedding too,I hope you have a fab day and remain calm right up to the end:)

Back