Getting married

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by struggling, 30 October 2008 Social URL.

1. struggling

struggling Member

Hi all I was just wondering if there are any other brides on lipotrim in preparation for their wedding. I have 6 weeks until the big day. This is my third day and so far it's all good

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. moanz

moanz Full Member

Diet:
    Dukan
    good luck, how exciting! Defiately post some pics please! Will your dress be ok if you lose a stone b4 the big day?! Simone x

4. struggling

struggling Member

I have a smaller dress and the last fitting is end of November. Was hoping to loose a stone and a half before wedding at least. Hoping it's doable. Am also excercising which I never do

5. Cathy

Cathy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Best of luck for your weight loss. Stick with it and you'll be SO glad.
    I bet you'll be a stunning bride and your dress will look great. xx

6. Vickie_L

Vickie_L Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    how exciting! what an inspiration you have to stick to the diet! you should easily lose 1.5 stone in 6 weeks, good luck!! xx

7. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

Best of luck with LT hun you ahve a great incentive there, bet u will be a beautiful bride :) x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.