Getting married

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by struggling, 30 October 2008 Social URL.

1. struggling

struggling Member

Hi all I was just wondering if there are any other brides on lipotrim in preparation for their wedding. I have 6 weeks until the big day. This is my third day and so far it's all good
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. moanz

moanz Full Member

good luck, how exciting! Defiately post some pics please! Will your dress be ok if you lose a stone b4 the big day?! Simone x
  4. struggling

struggling Member

I have a smaller dress and the last fitting is end of November. Was hoping to loose a stone and a half before wedding at least. Hoping it's doable. Am also excercising which I never do
  5. Cathy

Cathy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Best of luck for your weight loss. Stick with it and you'll be SO glad.
    I bet you'll be a stunning bride and your dress will look great. xx
  6. Vickie_L

Vickie_L Silver Member

Cambridge Diet
    how exciting! what an inspiration you have to stick to the diet! you should easily lose 1.5 stone in 6 weeks, good luck!! xx
  7. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

Best of luck with LT hun you ahve a great incentive there, bet u will be a beautiful bride :) x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.