Getting my body back - vegetarian EE

Saturday
B cheesy eggy bread hea and heb
L pasta with roasted veg and cheese hea x2 (1)
D rice with roasted veg, egg, cheese hea
Snacks banana and 25g milk chocolate (6.5)
Syns 7.5

May have some more syns later

Had more syns on chocolate 3 on 1 finger of kit Kat and 4 on a piece of toblerone so 14 1/2 syns today. Lack of sleep seems to result in choc eating but at least within syns - just!!

Sunday
B porridge heb, mixed berries, banana honey (1)
L sausage sandwich, heb lm sausages (.5), brown sauce 1, sweet pot chips, cheese hea x2
D salad with pickled egg, roast veg, tomatoes, cheese hea x1 lightest Mayo (1)
Snacks banana, lm sausage roll (7) eating from my sons plate again aargh

Syns 9.5
No veg with lunch so had loads of salad leaves and roast veg with tea

Monday
This is the third time writing this as the app keeps crashing when I upload photos so they will be on a following post grrrr

B chocolate porridge heb, options (1) banana, blueberries
L pasta sugarsnap peas, tomatoes, capers, passata, tomato purée, pesto (1.5) cheese hea
D quinoa enchilada casserole- quinoa, red kidney beans, sweetcorn, chilies, jalapeño, passata, advacado (3.5), lime, cheese hea x2, pepper

Snacks banana
Syns 6 but planning to have an Aldi choc bar for7

image-221095046.jpg

Pasta

image-551083782.jpg

Quinoa enchilada casserole- was yum got the idea online and made it SW friendly

Thanks both of you, I love quinoa, haven't used it like this before but would do it again. My partner prefers it than rice or pasta so he would have it all the time if he could but not cheap.

Tuesday
B porridge heb, mango, honey (1)
L and dinner same as yesterday but no advacado (1.5) hea x3
Snacks banana, cheese on toast hea and heb with onion marmalade (2)

Syns 4.5

Lovely walk with my daughter, not recording steps on my Fitbit when walking on the buggy- very annoying!! Had LO weighed and has gone down a bit so got to keep my eye on it although looks healthy and HV not concerned at present. Day 8 of abs and squats done - so far so good x

Wednesday
B porridge heb Apple grated, blueberry honey (1)
L egg mayo salad, cheese hea x2 lightest Mayo and pickle (2.5), salad leaves, tomatoes
D Thai green curry, Quorn pieces, aubergine, mangetout, broccoli, egg noodles. Coconut powder and Thai curry paste (3)

image-2024492327.jpg

Lovely day, made someone happy with a little gift, had a long work, had my nails done and got some good news about work xx

Syns 6.5 and no snacks today. May have something later, bought choc shot today original and spiced orange - look good.

Thursday
B porridge heb, choc shot (1.5) mango
L pasta, red pepper, sugarsnap, broccoli, cheese hea x2 sauce (1)
D Apple, grapes, cheese hea x2
Snacks chocolate (7)
Syns 9.5

V. Tired two nights up a lot was asleep 10 mins after putting baby down at 8 yesterday and probably same tonight x

Friday

It is going to be a bad one so thought I would do my diary now and add any more later
B porridge heb Apple honey (1)
L pasta with veg hea X1.5 (1)

Then my partner came home with lots of treats from m&s and I am not in the mood to resist
So far pastry nibbles (10) crisps (5) olives (3) and a chocolate desert to come which will be (16) if I don't resist further there are some mini veg tortillas- at least I can't drink!!

Syns currently 36 will need to be low syn for rest of week!!!

Sunday B French fried cheese sandwich hea and heb and an egg L m&s mini tacos and a salad (looking at calories should be 15 Syns but going to count as 10 as cheese and veg free) D oven baked Quorn meatballs with peppers, courgette, passata, capers, jalapeños, olives (1) tomato purée. Spaghetti. Cheese hea Syns 11 And had a chocolate bar from m&s so another 10 that is 21 in total need to sort out my syns for rest of week. Snacks 1 and a half banana Lovely day with the family watching the lambing, really tired still 5 nights with very little sleep and is taking its toll, roll on a better night. On a good side think we have cracked potty training. Need to be healthy for rest of week and hopefully no more temptation from Oh x

Last edited:
image-3015582834.jpg

Oven baked quorn meatballs

Sunday
B porridge heb choc shot (1) grated Apple
L 1/4 soup skinnylicious autumn (3.5) toast heb with leeks and cheese hea
D quorn meatballs and spaghetti (1) cheese hea X1.5
Snacks banana

Syns 5.5

Really nice weather again, went to the park with the family x

Monday
B porridge heb, banana blueberries, choc shot (1)
L meatballs with no pasta hea of cheese (1)
D quorn burger (2) wholemeal bun heb, salad leaves, tomato, pepper, cucumber, BNS chips, onion chutney and light mayo (1.5)
Snacks grapes
Syns 5.5

Much healthier today and trying to make up for Syns from the weekend. Fell asleep at 8.10, 15 mins after getting baby to sleep and now up feeding again. Really hope she is feeling better tonight could do with some sleep - especially after going shopping without my purse today aargh!!

Back