Getting my bride body!

Target_Rose

I'm starting this diary today as I need to get serious with loosing weight. I will be trying wedding dresses on in January and have around 2.5 stones to lose in the mean time. I started slimming world from home on the 6th of AUgust and have done well loosing 5lbs but I've noticed I'm starting to stray and need to get back focused.

So today I've written a shopping list to ensure the house is full of healthy goodies and looked up some recipes to keep thing interesting, I also love cooking.

I have written down in my little note pad my measurements and will update these as well as my weight regularly.

Two rules I need to obey are:

Take aways are a no go, don't waste your good work during the week on them.

Limit alcohol to weekends and stick to low syn options

Cant wait to get into the 11's I could be by this time next week... Excited!

Thats all for now.

Feeling just as motivated today as yesterday had some weetabix and half of my healthy extra with milk. Tomorrow I Plano start the 30 day shred, going to get my old workout clothes out and give them a wash today. I've got a night out planned fnext month 8 weeks tomorrow and want to look and feel good for then, so may do the 30 day shred twice over by then.

You sound very determined. Trying on wedding dresses will be so much more enjoyable if you are slimmer. Something nice to focus on. Good luck.

Cant believe I'm actually in the 11's bring on the 10's!

I think the key for me is to mix things up as I get bored very easy, try plenty of new recipes!

I keep on picturing myself trying on the dresses and how happy I'll be if I've done well or how disappointed I'll be if I haven't (this is not an option)

Failure is not an option :) you'll look great in your dress I'm sure - trying them on is ridiculously stressful though, be warned!!

There's a great thread in the recipes section of meals with minimum ingredients, can't wait to try some of them :) good luck!

Thanks I'll take a look :)

Well today's scales still say 11 st 12 it was not a dream!

Ive got a weekend away so need to stay on plan for weigh in Monday night.

Going to start logging my food here too;

Breakfast
weetabix hex b
splash of milk 1/2 hex a
Grapes
half Alpen bar 2 syns

Dinner
sw burger
salad 2 syns (pre packed has some oil)
dressing 2 syns

Tea tbd

Starting to feel abit unmotivated at the moment and trying to bend the rules to my greedy advantage. Going to have to start writing everything down and not totting up the syns in my head. Just 4 weeks to go now until a night out then have events pretty much every weekend in November that I want to look good for, cumon Rosie!!

Let's start with today logging my food for the day.
Superfree lacking, need to do a big shop.

B
4x Ryvita heb
philidelphia light hea

L
extra lean meatballs f
tomatoe and basil sauce 3 syns
linguini f

D
TBD

Snacks
highlight hot choc fudge 2 syns
flump 2 syns

Total syns

Keep forgetting to put my food on here!

Brakfast
weetabix as milk and strawberries

Lunch
pasta n sauce with salad

Dinner
eating out will choose healthy as possible

Usually use my syns on a glass of wine a night, decided to quit midweek drinking not had one since Sunday :) hope it shows on the scales

I've been off my food the last few days due to a sickness bug hopefully resume to normal eating tomorrow. Can't believe I weighed in at 11:7 this morning, thats one stone exactly in 2 months :) just two more to go!

Well after loosing 3lbs through Illness I need to get back on track. My night out is just 2.5 weeks away and would like to be in the 10's by then (7lb) definatley achievable if I have my head screwed on.

Today's food.

B
weetabix heb
ss milk 1/2 hea
banana sf

L
linguine f
extra lean mince f
Dolmio (need to check syns)

Snacks
milky bar 10syns oppps

Soo the big night out is less than 2 weeks away now (13 days) and I need to lose 6 pounds to get me into the 10's I know I'm capable if my minds on it! Setting myself an interim target of 11:2 at least by Sunday.

Having abit of a impatient moment, wanting to be at target yesterday! Ha slimming world is working well for me do I need to keep it up, not try a quick fix diet that I won't ultimately stick to.

Todays food;

Breakfast
hi fi bar (hexb)

Lunch
beans
flora light 1 syn
cheese (hexa)
2x small wm bread (5 syns)

Dinner
Spicy smoky bbq chicken
onions peppers and salad
boiled rice

Snacks
hifi bar (6 syns)

Total syns

Last edited:
Straying again! My interim target for Tomorow to be 11:2 is not happening. I'm on to weigh 11:5 still as I went out last night and decided a deserved a treat of Pie and pudding which I didn't eat all of as it made me feel Ill from not eating so much crap for so long. It's something I don't intend on doing again anytime soon.

Sooo 9 weeks today it will be xmas eve eve my ideal date to weigh in at target (or as close as physically possible) If I lose 2lbs a week I will weigh in at 10st 1lbs, 8lbs away from target. If I get into serious mode and lose 2.5 lbs a week that would be 22.5lbs in total only 3.5lbs from target really need to do this now.

Back