getting my hair done today

chubbyemma

Silver Member
oh girls im so nervous.

i have not been to the hairdressers for over a year for fear off not fitting in the blooming chair in the salon!!!!

also worried the cape/protector they put around you to protect you from splashes would not fit and i would just die of embarrasment.

so today i took the bull by the horns and made a appointment for 1 o clock, my tummy is churning now. stupid been this nervous about hairdressers.

having layers put in and going blonder.

of course photos will be posted later( thats if it looks ok)

:sigh:

dont be nervous im sure everything will be fine! your hair will be gorgeous and i am looking forward to seeing the piccies!! :D xx

I can't wait to see your hair! :D

I avoid the hairdressers just because of how judgemental they are over my hair... yes, I know it's falling out because I bleached it, shut up! :D xxx

awww dont be nervous! you've done fantastically well and you deserve this bit of pampering so sit back in the now to be roomy chair and enjoy!!
and i want to see pics!!!

Well done for being brave and pushing your boundaries! I think when you have been afraid of something for so long it is a remarkable thing to step over the line and actually do it. What a fantastic achievement. You should feel very proud of yourself!!

Looking forward to seeing the pics later!!

Back