28 stone 10lbs Bloke Refused Surgery Wanting to lose 14 stone My Journey!

Congratulations on the award. Moving is such a stressful time and your little boy being is hospital is hard going too. I hope everything has settled down for you now? How did weigh in go this week? x

Hello things have finally settled down after a awful few weeks

First time back to slimming world today and in the 3 week absence I gained 2 and a half lbs which Im fine with as bad habits have crept in during the tough few weeks i now need to refocus and start getting back on plan fully want to hit target by xmas which is touch and go as really still unsure where I want to get too

dreading today as thought I had put on 5/6 lbs which would have gutted me so was relieved

You'll get that off again in no time. Glad to hear things are settling down for you now. Exciting to think you could be at goal in time for Christmas x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Passing by to say hi and subscribe

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello all little update hope you are well

Still on the plan just very busy had a few awful weeks last 2 weeks lost 1.5lb and this week lost 2lb weight now at 18st 1.5lb cant wait to get out of the 18 stone bracket and hit 11 stone loss (Need a treat)

Also got into a new jumper the other day and it was a XL amazing to think i used to wear 4xl and 5xl clothing

Hope you are all well

Great to see you posting. Congrats on the weight loss even if small losses you are still losing despite been so busy. I think that is fab and massive congrats on the smaller clothes. It's a great feeling wearing smaller sizes :)

Hello all

Delighted yesterday as lost 4.5lb which takes my loss to 10st 13.5lb so half a pound needed for next week really pleased as had a meal out last week which also shows u can go out and enjoy yourself but remain in control and remain on plan rest of week after the meal out i hammered the super speed

Had another meal and night out night out very messy but totally worth it

Plan for this week is few more red days especially leading upto weigh in plenty of speed foods in morning and will be out enjoying the weather this weekend

Have a lovely day folks xx

Still going strong and inspiring us all. Well done on the loss and having such a great balance x

Well done! Next award is just around the corner :) x

Well done! Inspired by your story. I was told by consultants when I had a c-section to deliver my little girl I would need to get referred as I was never going to shift the weight and live long enough to see my baby grow up if I continued how I was going. I was 27st5 when I went into labour October 2010. I vowed to lose weight on maternity leave but although I lost some weight when my daughter was 1year3mths old I joined sw and I was 27st3.5lbs.

I am currently 19st7.5lbs so I have taken the scenic route but I am only 4lbs away from my 8 stone loss award and my head is firmly in the game to lose at least 10 stone before Christmas.

I don't come on here often but I will be following your progress.

Well done so far and hope you hit your target very soon x

As you know I think you are an inspiration mate - good luck with the weigh in today

Not a great day today gained 1lb not really sure how think I need to readjust a few things still using 15 syns a day maybe that needs bringing down to ten maybe not eaten enough aswel few things to look at to try and get back on track

After the gain i went and had a carvery and a few pints of stella which I enjoyed thing is and I am finding it harder is im going out alot more more confident and wanting to be out more its about trying to find a balance of whats right

Tempted to up the ante again re exercise I usually lose more when I dont exercise but now I am more fitter im wanting to do more but scared as to the effects of the scales even though I know this will do me good I judge myself on the numbers I lose

Need to set my final target soon thinking maybe another 2 stone then I could be done a lot of people are now trying to tell me to stop and not much more left to lose but again the scales say otherwise lol

Have a good evening and thanks for the lovely comments

Wow, what an amazing transformation - and what an inspiration you are!

I'll be checking in here to give myself a kick up the rear when I start to feel sorry for myself or lose motivation!

Thanks for the kind words

Well done! Inspired by your story. I was told by consultants when I had a c-section to deliver my little girl I would need to get referred as I was never going to shift the weight and live long enough to see my baby grow up if I continued how I was going. I was 27st5 when I went into labour October 2010. I vowed to lose weight on maternity leave but although I lost some weight when my daughter was 1year3mths old I joined sw and I was 27st3.5lbs.

I am currently 19st7.5lbs so I have taken the scenic route but I am only 4lbs away from my 8 stone loss award and my head is firmly in the game to lose at least 10 stone before Christmas.

Hi Lisa

Wow wonderful progress so far its amazing how quick it does go hope you get to your 10st loss for xmas :)

All the best

Wow what a great christmas present to give yourself!

Back