getting my vibro plate this eve :)

nicolas

Silver Member
i never measured myself before i started lt but renting vibro plate this eve can't wait ! goin to measure myself and hopefully c the inches falling off !!:D

any thoughts or tips on this please share :rolleyes:

I am ordering mine today too. For one month. Measure yourself in the morining before you have a drink, a little like when you weigh as then you will have a true reading, good luck.

I've been looking into renting as well, but having a minor op next week, so thought it best to wait till I have had this.

I think I have found a health centre near work that uses them so going to enquire today.

Let me know how you get on Nicola; very interested.

I bought the one off ideal world, waiting for it to arrive :D

Anyone know where i could rent one in Dublin cant find any info on the net :(

I've just ordered one on the internet - delivery is 24- 48 hours. It was only £79.99 including delivery and to make it even better I've split the cost with my mum and my sister (lucky for me we're keeping it at my house!).

I'm so excited - I'll be toning by the end of the week! :happy036:

Last edited:
they told me it would be here between 6 and 9 its 9.20 now and its still not here i so dissapointed,:sigh: was sooooooo looking forward to starting, im no good at excerising thou i do horse riding about 3 times a week thats it :( raging it not here, i feel like a spoilt child who's just been told her birthday party is cancelled :cry:

Nicolas,
Have you forgotten you live in Ireland, 6-9 is translated as 'any time of the day or night that I get around to putting it in the van and getting it to your door'.
Don't worry it will come, I looked up vibroplates.ie as well, how long are you renting it for? I was thinking of doing it in September, (when I plan on refeeding), all going well, for 4 months, I know it is expensive but no more than the gym and when it is in the house will make it easier to use it as I can't leave the boys at night and I still have the 2 year old with me every day.
Looking forward to hearing how you get on.
Doirin

ya thats why i think i'll use it because i cant put it infront of tv! I going to rent it for 1 month 120 euro inc delivery but if i want to buy it then they take 30% of rent off purchase price which will leave it about 400 to buy,
i feel brillant today, worked today 6 till 4 then rode horse, tidyed house cooked dinner put in wash and sat down at 9 feel like i've loads of energy, :)

I wish I had, I barely have enough energy to wash these days. Spoke to the chemist about it and he said not to worry as I have 3 small ones and have enough to do after them. I am still hoping that I will get an energy burst once more weight comes off. I like going walking with the boys so perhaps that's where I'll start and it will come from there.
Doiirn

i used to come home from work at 4 or 5 and have to have an hours sleep on couch, or else stay going and be in bed at 9! but my kids are 11 and 9 so not running after them i work in a shop/office so not on my feet all day just some of it, i bet if i was minding small kids i'd have no energy either !

Just rang them def comming today between 1 and 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yahoo ;):) ;):) ;):) ;):) ;):) ;):) ;):) ;):) ;):) ;):)

mine has just been delivered. Dont think it was one of the expensive ones so we shall see if it works. Had a go, figuring out the exercises was fun. Still, feel fine going to have another go tonight.

Hi Nicolas,

nice to see your excited over your vibro plate because they really do work! Word of warning though make sure you warm up first and use the beginner setting, because I tried the highest setting thinking I was a pro and my god my back and legs are hurting soooo much! try to use it only every other day as your muscles need to recover between sessions (you dont want an injury like me because im in agony) and you dont want to burn too many calories and you will be fine! Good luck for it coming between 1-4 :D

Shall we start a vibraplate inch loss thready??????

thanks J lo they just rang me on way ! i goin to leave work early go home so he can show me excersises :)
how long have you yours?

Great idea crims i took my inches measurment this morn so will post before i start ! cant wait !

Hi J

The machine you have, is it the big one? I am getting confused as I am not sure if there is a smaller version. I think I saw someone say they paid £80 or thereabouts, but the ones I have seen are £1999!!! Am I getting myself muddled up.

Hi Nicolas,

nice to see your excited over your vibro plate because they really do work! Word of warning though make sure you warm up first and use the beginner setting, because I tried the highest setting thinking I was a pro and my god my back and legs are hurting soooo much! try to use it only every other day as your muscles need to recover between sessions (you dont want an injury like me because im in agony) and you dont want to burn too many calories and you will be fine! Good luck for it coming between 1-4 :D

Back