4 cups of tea

Lunch
Syn Free Vegetable Soup another few melon slices

Dinner
Last nights chicken Curry with Rice
10+ glasses of water with fresh lime

Alpen Light Bar
half bag of skips

So bought a blender/chopper in September in preparation for plan, used it first time today to blend the soup I made yesterday, assembled it all, put the soup in, blended, put in bowl, heated up, ate and when got to bottom of bowl there was lots of really hard bits, could not work out what it was, when I blended the soup the actual rubber on the BLADE came off and was floating in bottom of my soup!!! Think I could have eaten particles of it! Contacted the seller and have to send back but that could have been so much worse, that is what I get for trying to be prepared in advance!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Going to try and be good and make the effort to record my food diary again.
Monday 11th March
Breakfast - Sachet porridge with milk HEX A and B
Tea with rest of milk

Lunch - 1 slice WM toast with small tin of Heinz spaghetti 5.5 syns (put bread at 5 syns, brand did not show up)

Dinner Roasted chicken with paprika and white pepper, a couple of roasted baby boils with Black Pepper and Basil Lots of Spinach and Broccoli for Speed

Snacks Alpen Light Bar (3 syns)
Chipsticks 4 syns
Total syns 12.5

Lots of Water with lemon throughout day.
Normally have a bit more speed than this but just one of those days, using up what I have in cupboard.

Wednesday 13th March
Breakfast
Porridge/Milk (HEXA and B)
Tea

Lunch
Ham Salad - lettuce/tomatoes/cucumber/red onion and beetroot, with black pepper and herbs

Dinner
Bacon Pasta - made with SW friendly bacon/mushrooms/onion and ragu sauce - used less than half of the sauce about 5 syns

Water with fresh lemon throughout the day

Thursday 14th March
No breakfast today, was not feeling great when I got up, had lots of cups of tea though. Milk HEXA

Lunch - Ham Omelette

Dinner Last nights leftovers Bacon Pasta with 30g cheddar HEXA

Noticed only ever use 1 Hex A as a rule, thought I would use both today but then realised I had not used any HEX B!

Was not feeling very hungry today, although it does not look a lot of food today my dinner was quite a large portion so not hungry for snacks, and am not eating them just because I can.

Had lots of water and also had a 2 mile walk

Friday 15th March

Breakfast
Porridge with Milk HEX A and B
Tea with milk (with rest of Milk)

Lunch
3 slices of bacon, mushrooms and fried egg (SW friendly)

Dinner
Ham salad with tomato, cucumber, onion and lettuce 2 slices of WM bread 10 syns

20 minute brisk walk (1.8 miles, 200 calorie burn)
25 minutes dance exercise (5000 steps, 400 calories burn)
This is according to my step app.

10 pints of water with fresh lemon and lime

Sunday 17th March
Breakfast/Lunch
2 slices of WM toast (HEXB) with Cheese HEXA ham, pile of salad

Dinner 2 Sausages and Chips
Too much wine to syn
snacks
2 packets of meanies 9 syns

A bit of light exercise

This was not only St Patrick's day, but coincidentally my mothers anniversary, this day always kills me.

Sunday 17th March
Breakfast/Lunch
2 slices of WM toast (HEXB) with Cheese HEXA ham, pile of salad

Dinner 2 Sausages and Chips
Too much wine to syn
snacks
2 packets of meanies 9 syns

A bit of light exercise

This was not only St Patrick's day, but coincidentally my mothers anniversary, this day always kills me.

Bless you Misty, I have lost my mum and my brother...I l know exactly what you mean, those days are horrid. xxx

Wednesday 20th March

Breakfast/Lunch
2 slices of WM toast (HEXB) and baked beans
Tea with Milk (HEXA)

Dinner
Spaghetti with bacon, onion, mushrooms, tomato puree and left over Ragu chilli sauce (roughly 2 syns) lots of herbs added
30g cheddar (HEX A)

might use a few more syns later
Was meant to get a big shop but just used up what I had, going tomorrow to buy lots of speed, salad and vegetables etc

Thursday 21st March

Breakfast
Porridge with Milk (HEX A and B)
Tea with rest of milk

Lunch
1 slice of WM toast with 2 fried eggs (4 syns)

Dinner
Chicken Stirfry consisting of red onions, broccoli, carrots , beansprouts, savoy cabbage, also added some white onion and spring onions. So plenty of speed. Add a bit of ginger, soy sauce, chilli flakes, paprika, white and black pepper.

Had a 5k walk to supermarket walking home felt like was carrying weights as bought more than I could carry, so lots of body magic.

Bought lots of speed, currently making a pot of soup, with carrots, parsley, celery and leeks, added lentil, green and red split peas, hoping to have most of it over the weekend, was not great with speed this week so gonna pile on loads over the next few days. Love when I'm a bit better organised, more likely to stay on plan.

Only 4 syns so far today, but will probably have a few snacks later.

Back