Getting out and active and the results?

I know that your meant to be exercising as well as dieting, so after week one i decided to get out and start going to the gym and just being more active!

But to my disapointment i hardly lost any weight this week, (its my second week on the diet) and i'm just wondering does anyone know how much exercise you should be doing to see the pounds come off?
I felt a bit let down considering i had lost nearly 7 pounds in the first week without exercising and i am now struggling to get two off in the second! :sigh:
Is anyone or has anyone been the same at one point?

Clehiggins said:
I know that your meant to be exercising as well as dieting, so after week one i decided to get out and start going to the gym and just being more active!

But to my disapointment i hardly lost any weight this week, (its my second week on the diet) and i'm just wondering does anyone know how much exercise you should be doing to see the pounds come off?
I felt a bit let down considering i had lost nearly 7 pounds in the first week without exercising and i am now struggling to get two off in the second! :sigh:
Is anyone or has anyone been the same at one point?

For the first 2 stone I got off I didn't exercise at all lol ;)
What kind of exercise are you doing? Funnily enough exercise can _look_ like it's slowing down your weight loss. See your muscles need to repair themselves and will hang on to water and such to do so. So that will weigh you a bit heavier than you actually are. Are you eating your AP and weeklies? Since I started exercise I have to eat a bit more or I see no loss on the scales. I wouldn't worry about it too much though. You aren't going to see 7lb losses every week... Most people have a big first week loss (almost like a detox of the crap) and then it evens out to 1 or 2lb per week. Chin up hon, keep up the good work xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Back