Getting over someone songs lol

New Found Glory - King of Wishful Thinking (much more upbeat than the original)

Fleetwood Mac- The Chain & Little Liesth
Slayer- Raining Blood (cheers me up no end plus great for body magic running about playing air guitar and imaginary drums)

I'm not very good at this because I don't really listen to popular music!?

Also, the entirety of P!nk's Funhouse album x

the Kelly Clarkson one is immense.

LMFAO Sexy and I know it

x

PMSL will be screaming this later I have the song in my head now and that bit were he says "yay, I work out" well not quite but Im getting there pmsl

Booked this afternoon off just to check and sort through more stuff so there is nothing else lurking about... everything else is being boxed and being put in cellar; photos, cards etc.

This list really made me giggle. Had all his family texing me today saying they are in shock ra, ra, ra. Is there any chance we could get back together in a couple of months with time apart... ra, ra, ra. YAWN... ERM NO ITS OVER!!!!!!!
So these songs will be going around my head now lol

Booked this afternoon off just to check and sort through more stuff so there is nothing else lurking about... everything else is being boxed and being put in cellar; photos, cards etc.

This list really made me giggle. Had all his family texing me today saying they are in shock ra, ra, ra. Is there any chance we could get back together in a couple of months with time apart... ra, ra, ra. YAWN... ERM NO ITS OVER!!!!!!!
So these songs will be going around my head now lol

Ah... I split up with my OH after 5 years. We were apart for 4 years then he turned up on my birthday in 2010 with no prior warning and asked me to marry him.

So never say never.

when i broke up with someone i had been with for 4 years or so i totally LOVED being single - and met my now husband and it all turned out perfect!

Being single is just so fabulous! I think you need to embrace it and enjoy slobbing around on the settee with no make up on, drinking WAY too much wine, finding all your friends you lost touch with and having some totally deserved ME time!

Enjoy

*wiggle wiggle wiggle - yeah!*

xxx

(I hate) Everything about you by Ugly Kid Joe.

I was actually going to suggest a song of the same name, but by Three Days Grace. Fab song to scream along to!

Screamager - Therapy (a bit rarrrr, but good :))

If you really want some scream along stuff check out Disturbed (not sure what you think about heavy metal!)

Christina Aguilera - Fighter

Destiny's Child - Survivor

Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive

If you can get hold of an album called Daughtry (by Daughtry) it's a fab one to listen to - beautiful songs! They were the band who originally sang What About Now (covered by Westlife)

Pink - So What

Pink - U and Ur Hand

Pink - You Make Me Sick

Pink - Bad Influence

If you're packing things away, always remember "Irreplaceable" by Beyonce '..everything you own in a box to the left..'

And on days for just pleasing yourself "the Lazy Song" by Bruno Mars '...lounging on the couch, just chillin' in my Snuggie...'

Oh, and if you ever want cheering up, think about this... Someone, somewhere has a video of 3 slightly drunk Scottish/English guys in kilts going 'wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, yeah!' WITH COMPLETE ACTIONS!!! (My brother-in-laws wedding!!)

Lonestitcher said:
If you're packing things away, always remember "Irreplaceable" by Beyonce '..everything you own in a box to the left..'

And on days for just pleasing yourself "the Lazy Song" by Bruno Mars '...lounging on the couch, just chillin' in my Snuggie...'

Oh, and if you ever want cheering up, think about this... Someone, somewhere has a video of 3 slightly drunk Scottish/English guys in kilts going 'wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, yeah!' WITH COMPLETE ACTIONS!!! (My brother-in-laws wedding!!)

Pmsl thanks for this x going to sort a playlist this weekend with all these fab ideas. Cry me a river is also another one that came on the radio yesterday. I was being Justin and he was Britney lol lol I think I'm going mad!!! I was doing dance moves and everything. I've cried my ocean eyes won't even fill up anymore lol went through engagement albumn to give his mum some photos she wanted and didn't even cry I just thought aaawwwwww.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back