Getting ready, getting set... I'll go next week!

Wobble Wonder

Back again! Third baby, third time having to shift a hefty amount of weight. By God I enjoyed putting it on though so I can't ***** too much :D

I'm just finishing feeding my bubs so need to wait until he's totally weaned.. my start date: Monday 12th March! Finish date: Tuesday 13th March :rolleyes:

No, no, I won't be finishing until the skinny lady sings - we're talking July folks - JULY! I'm sticking to it, it's my promise to me!

Right, this week is when I get prepared.. cut down on chocolate :eek: and cut down on sugary coffee :eek::eek:

Damn.
Off to set up a motivating type signature thingy.

Good luck wobble - one week countdown!!!! Two bits of advice, read the book, be prepared by having every single food item from the list you enjoy in the fridge to hand for moments of weakness and there are bound to be a few in the first couple of days. However, I PROMISE, if you get through attack you will be OVER any cravings for choccy/wine/biscuits etc! SOOOOO worth it......... Good Luck!

and check out our FAQ section, and figure out your true weight on the official site... :)

Thanks for the tips lads - have read the book, checked out the FAQs and stocked the fridge.. I'm really nervous :eek:

I think I ate more chocolate / pastries and crap this past week than I have in my entire life.. the impending diet is a fantastic excuse.. I hope I like it as I've probably landed myself on it now for another couple of weeks, I'm afraid to look at the scales

I also didn't cut down on the coffee or the chocolate.. damn :rolleyes:

Regardless!! It's all go tomorrow!

Fingers crossed for you today Wobble - you go gal! x

Thanks folks! Am going to up the vitamins now over the next few days, just to try and brighten myself up a bit, I don't want to turn into a raging lunatic and scare my family :)

Do any of you take fish oil supplements or a higher dose of any particular vitamins?

Doing 7 days of attack..
Two hours in to Day 1 - it's gunna be a long week :)

Hi, I'm new to dukan, day one of attack nearly done (hurry up bedtime!) plan to do 5 days. Had two tins of tuna, half tub of total 0 fat yogurt and 3 slices of waitrose lean ham.... Now think I have ruined it all as book says ham is ok and hardcore dukan ladies saying not allowed... The joys of dieting I guess

Good luck wobble x keep focused x

Thanks very much lads, still here and doing ok! Found it very hard going for a walk today.. literally felt like I was dragging my legs after me - I'm still up during the night feeding the baby so am always tired but this was a whole different kinda tired :eek:

Anywho, no plans to give up yet!!

picklepie - best of luck to you - there's loads of us only starting this week, there's a thread in the main Dukan forum where a few new people have replied - we're all in it together :D:D

Forward march!:cool:

picklepie said:
Hi, I'm new to dukan, day one of attack nearly done (hurry up bedtime!) plan to do 5 days. Had two tins of tuna, half tub of total 0 fat yogurt and 3 slices of waitrose lean ham.... Now think I have ruined it all as book says ham is ok and hardcore dukan ladies saying not allowed... The joys of dieting I guess

Good luck pickle x

Back