Getting ready to go out...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by spooky, 14 September 2007 Social URL.

1. spooky

spooky Banned

Made a fabby discovery!!

After years of wearing extra large tights I was about to reach for them in the shop...
    Second thought, I realised I wasn;t that size any more and reached for the one size version...

THEY FIT!!!:bliss::bliss::bliss:

This is when I realise just how much weight I have lost... its a great feeling!!!

Off to Silver Wedding now... catch you all tomorrow!!!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

have a fab time chick xx
  4. domino

domino Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    It's those sorts of things that really bring it home ~ excellent and have a really fab time.
  5. spooky

spooky Banned

Well I am back home,... had a great time and loads of people complimented me on my weight loss!
    The bloke who celebrated his 25th wedding anniversary told me I look really good and did I fancy losing another 16 stone :eek::eek::eek::eek:
    I said nice proposition but not tonight !!!:D:D:D:D:D:D
    and no he wasn't pissed either!!!!
  6. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Gastric BYpass
    well done on the tights, and getting chatted up Nicky, Must have felt great.

You've got me thinking because I bought some extra large tights the other day when I was shopping - just sort of picked them up without thinking, but Im wondering now if they are going to be too big.
  7. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Glad you had a good night Nicky & getting chatted up! You little Great news about the tights hun, funny how little things like that are really a big deal to us, it makes this diet all worth it doesn't it?!

Only 6lbs to go Woo
  8. sophia-jo

sophia-jo Silver Member

woohoo, way to go Nicky.

Bet you looked and felt fabulous!!

I can't wait to buy smaller tights :rolleyes:

xx sj xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.