***Getting Slimmer by the hour Sunday!!***

Angela83

Silver Member
Couldn't see a thread started yet-please point me in the direction if there is one!!

Morning all!!

Hope you all have great Sundays today and for all daddys- happy fathers day!

My OH had his first fathers day breakie today, he's away to work now.

Got mum and Dad coming round in the afternoon today and got some cleaning to do before that but no other plans.

morning angela. have a nice day with your mum and dad. going for another 100% day today. hope you all have a great day x x

Not much to report here.

Driving out for a BBQ today - I have tuna steak all defrosted and ready to go with a small bag of salad. I am a good girl

Happy fathers day all lets hope its a good one. Im off to my dh's grandads for a bbq today and im going to resist temptation as my weigh day is tuesday and the scales are looking good so far this week another 1.75lbs off today so theres my motivation! Hope you all have a good 100% day and enjoy your tuna Lexie im looking forward to that week!!xxx

I'm on day 5 today, no blips as yet, but i'm thinking today might be hard, got OH dad over for dinner and i'm doing roast beef, haven't had a roast in ages. Would it effect my loss if I have a slice of beef and a couple of veggies?

morning all,

Nothing interesting to report either, weather is crap, so not sure what to do with ourselves. Going to OH dads place at 1pm, then not sure what to do!!
Hope you all have a good day with no temptations!!;)

Hello all
I'm all set for another 100% day today - really spurred on by yesterday's interim WI and looking forward to Tuesday to see how much I can do in my first week!
Having a quiet day today. Mr L is on his way home from his dads, and I haven't actually seen him since Friday morning, so we'll just get the chores done then flop on the sofa I expect.

Oh and a trip to the garden centre. Glamorous, non?

morning all nothing exciting here today hubby gets to watch t.v. all day no change there then lol. i have to go food shopping and some housework and thats me for the day.
still 100% SS i am missing the F word this week as i am feeling extra hungry but fighting the feeling and doing good.

all quiet with me today. Papa, as my children call him, is working of course so we just went out for coffee and cake, i was good, just coffee!! the kids made cards and kissed papa goodbye. i will phone my dad in USA later today. miss him loads....100% for me. scales moving in the right direction, even if it is rather slow.TOTM and feeling yuk!! Back to housework and prepare for teaching English to my chinese student tomorrow. Have a good one everbody.(Ive been wearing my size 14's everywhere, I feel great, a bit showing off in town hehehe)

I'm on day 5 today, no blips as yet, but i'm thinking today might be hard, got OH dad over for dinner and i'm doing roast beef, haven't had a roast in ages. Would it effect my loss if I have a slice of beef and a couple of veggies?

You know you really dont mean that chick, have a soup or a bar, or even mix a mousse and you'll feel so so good after!

Having a nice day here, weather turned out lovely so had a walk around the village. Got my cleaning jobs done in the morning so they were out of the way.

Finding the more 100% days I've had the easier it is. Going out for a meal on Weds but will be able to stick to a SS+ meal then I'll take my toffee malt bar for afters at the cinema! Also, planning on tasting the bolognaise I make tomorrow just to check its not too spicy, wouldn't usually bother but DS will be having some so just want to make sure and dont trust HB to taste it!

Welland- Have just noticed that we're both just 1lb away from 50lbs lost! My next official WI with CDC isn't until the 8th July but Im sure it'll be here before I know it!

Welland- Have just noticed that we're both just 1lb away from 50lbs lost! My next official WI with CDC isn't until the 8th July but Im sure it'll be here before I know it!
Oh ya, thats great! Race ya? Im pretty sure i will be there next SAT (WI day) actually scales already showing it down to 50 lost but TOTM so i will wait and see. good luck hun. great milestone to cross!!!

Woohoo, I am only 1lb away too, but..... went out for dinner with DH today and although I didn't stick to CD 810 which is currently what I am doing, I was happy with my choices. I expect to gain a slight bit, but hopefully will lose it by Tuesday (WI day early this week)... as I have only 12lb left to goal I know that sooner or later I am going to have to eat normal food and that I have to learn to be happy with the choices I make and not feel guilty about them, and I am happy with my choices I made today..... if that makes sense.... hopefully I will still lose that 1lb this week though, but if not no one but myself to blame... good luck Wellandgood and Angela.... hope you get it this week too...

Yeah, its a great milestone to cross!! fingers crossed for us all!

Away to catch up with some posts but signing off now. Away to have my 1/2 banana shake soon. Got our todlers day out tomorrow to a soft play centre&cafe, looking forward to it!

Night all!

Going off to bed soon, have to iron uniforms, pack bag for tomorrow, organise paperwork and still take out the dog.

I also have 4 Black Bin Bags of too big clothing for the charity shop. Drop them off tomorrow.

That is definately a job I need to do, tidy out my wardrobe, it will be nearly empty by the time I finish... but can I be really strong and throw out the tops I love and have had for so many years.... even though they are too big for me now!!! lol

I have more, its just if I get rid of everything I have nothing to wear. Have kept the stuff thats not too bad looking at the moment until I drop another size then I really have no choice.

Holding off for a size 12.

Back