Getting started again!

Amy42

Hi all :)

I've just moved house and am finally online again today. I only said hello a couple of times so don't expect anyone remembers me but I joined my local group for the first time wednesday night so getting back onto SW now that the moving nightmare is over (have moved from Crewe to back home to Cardiff with my 4 kids - lots of fun....not!) and things are getting back to normal.

It's been 5 weeks that I've missed going to group due to the move, I only went for 5 weeks before that but I did manage to lose 11lbs in that time and have stayed at the same weight when I haven't been going, so I'm pleased I haven't had a big gain in spite of the break in routine.

Anyway, just wanted to say hello again, looking forward to getting back into it properly!

Amy x

Hi Amy

Good on you for getting straight back into it after your move. Big upheaval, so your STS is a great result.

Hope your new class is a good one and full of nice people? Your 11lbs is fab so I hope you're soon losing really well again!

well done for STS at a stressfull time :) and good luck with the rest oif your SW Journey! we`ll all be here fopr support if you should need it :)

Hi Amy! congrats on surviving the move, apparently the most stressful thing after a bereavement.

Good luck on your weight loss and see you on the boards :D

Welcome back and massive kudos for maintaining through all the moving hassle, that's a massive achievement!

Back