Getting the hang of things I think :)

NikkiM32

Hey people how are you all this evening? I’m feeling positive..and satisfied after my lovely griddled Surf n Turf dinner (still can’t bring myself to eat the fat round the steak though!) with griddled flat mushrooms, garlic mayo, brocolli and cauliflower on the side, a nice Coke Zero with slice of lemon :) I’m sticking by the recommendations in the new book on weights of veg, cheese, cream, olives, salad etc to have per day in Induction…I’m not up to scratch on counting carbs yet :-/ this should suffice for now though yeah? Cheers, Nic xx

Sounds good! I cook the meat until the fat is crispy - that's the only way I can eat it. Jelly-ish fat -BOKE!!!

Keep it up and the weight will fall off you! GOOD LUCK!

If it's working then you're doing it right Nikki :)

Sounds yummy!
Just keep doing whatever works for you.

Xxx

Well done! My mum has noticed my losses and so she's been on Atkins now for almost 48 hours and she says she somehow feels 'better'.

Thanks Kieran..it's great when people notice the loses isnt it :) how have u been doing? My stix are showing a trace so i'm going into ketosis already :) x

Nikki I'm great thanks :-D

Just a tip, don't worry too much about the stix; I've found that when drinking a lot of water it messes up the readings. I tend to go by how I feel (and if I've got utterly rank breath).

Back