• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Getting there

Hi every1

I am so excited! and I just need 2 share it I am finally in a size 12!!!! WooHoooooooooooooooooo! Its been over 8 years since before the birth of my daughter since I have even a leg into a size 12.

I have been struggling to see any difference in my body even tho the lbs have been coming off slowly but there really must be as it seems Ive lost quite a few inches off my waist :D SO HAPPY

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

cokes

Silver Member
Hey, As said in the shout well done! It must feel fab! You are so close to target, you go girl!

Thank-you guys :D :D :D

Im feeling so positive! I dnt think I ever actually believed I wud get this far, I have failed so many times but now its so close I can feel it! Im annoying the hell outta my BF keep running in the bedroom, putting on my size 12 skirts and shouting "LOOK!!"

I even had a friend drop me round some clothes that have got to small for her (I know its wrong but I felt a moments smugness because this has NEVER happened to me my sisters used to swap clothes with each other while I was left with their old maternity clothes or swapping with my mum)

My body type isnt the best (apple shape) so I think I will always have a slighty bigger tummy than everywhere else on my body but clothes r looking alot nicer on me now Im def happy.

Sorry if I sound smug and gloat-y Im just in total shock and amazement :D

gina_b

Les Mills Fitness Freak
youve got every right to be smug bridesmaid, youve done brilliant!

well done :D

Thanks every1 much appreciated :D

Lol the only wonder is that your not MORE smug!! I can't WAIT to get into a 12 and fully intend to hire a billboard haha!! Well done you! Your weightloss record is so lovely and steady and healthy lol you must have worked really hard so enjoy your moment!!! With a billboard if you want too!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hahaha thanks legomom :) Im trying very hard to reign in my smugness but I cnt help but smile. was a little disappointed last wk cuz only lost 1lb but lost 2 again this wk even tho its my TOTM :).

Yeah I have been quite lucky with my losses seems to have been slow and steady but Im def getting there only 4lbs left to go YiIiIpPeEeEeEeE!!!

LittleSis

Silver Member
Well done you..I'm excited that I've gone down to a size 18..When I get down to a 12 the whole village will know :)

I think u really have to celebrate the small victorys....................we may not have won the war (yet!) but we have won this battle thats why its so important to have mini goals :D well done 2 every1 else on their little victorys

:) thank you