Getting through my plateau diary

honeypop

Gold Member
I've decided to write this diary to help me stick to plan because this month I feel like giving up!!!!

I've already lost 5 stone and want my final 7-10lbs off.
BUT
I've hit my first dreaded plateau!

Before Xmas I was losing 2.5lb average per week and last weighed in at 8.10(1/2)

But I had 2 weeks of during Xmas as we have a big family and loads of Xmas dinners lol I went up to 9.1(1/2)

I didn't worry about this because of my previous weekly weight loss.
But unfortunately I didn't realise that Mother Nature had other plans in store for me!!!!

Week 1: 0.5 off
Week 2: 2lbs off (had to work extremely hard)
Week 3: 1.5 ON

It's just going soooo slow. I would have thought that I would have my Xmas gain off by now!!
I'm showing all signs of hitting a plateau;
- feeling very hungry at night
- exercise seems easier
- weight doesn't want to come off

So I need help!! Any help! I just want my last 7lbs off before I go away at end of feb!

-I already drink 2-3 litres of water per day plus green tea, so I will keep that going.
- I will ask my trainer to toughen up my exercises
- I will make sure I'm not eating TOO MUCH calories BUT will also make sure that I'm not eating TOO LITTLE calories
- I will fix up my food diary

So for the rant but I'm at my witts end. Lol

If any one has any added advice it would be appreciated!

I've also realised that I was losing more weight when I was eating my malteasers every night lol

I always do EE.

I've always been afraid of trying another plan incase I get confused. What plan would u suggest? I don't know much about the other plans

Why don't you give red days a go for a week? (if you're not a veggie obviously!) It's not too confusing really, it just means that meat and fish are free, you get 2 x hexb's and either 1 or 2 hexA - potatoes or pasta are HexB. Do you go to class or online or are you following the plan at home?

I go to class. Gonna give it a read over and ask tonight in class. Do ppl lose more weight in it,

I think people have good losses but it's all just dependant on your body I think. It can't hurt to give your metabolism a jolt by changing what you're eating for a week though.

Back