Getting Through The BANK HOLIDAY Weekend – Urgent HELP Please xxx

iamdetermined

Hi All

This is only my third week on SW and I only lost ½lb this week which I was really disappointed about.

I wondered if I could get some help and support in getting through this long weekend coming up without being tempted to eat rubbish and drink waaaaaay tooooooooo much!!

All help, advice and support would be very, very welcomed and appreciated.

Thanks

xxxxxx

i would say flexi syns for your alcohol, and make sure the large majority of your food is free and HE's. Lots of lovely fruit and veg and SW quiche lol

Good luck x

Sometimes i have hardly no syns and other times i have too many - i never can get a good balance.

Thanks for the advice teens74. I am going to try and make a free curry and try some other exciting recipes as during the week i tend to stick to boring same old, same old food - E.g. Jacket with beans xxx

deffo get a quiche on the go ... i found the week i ate it was my biggest loss week lol

I find this has been the easiest diet to stick to but that it just me!!! I flex my syns and save them up for the weekend so i don't have to care and can enjoy and then start again the following week!!! you aren't limited to quanities of free food/super free so if you feel the need to syn sweet or savoury eat and eat super or free food and save your syns for the treats you really want to indulge in! Sorry hun can't get any straighter than that!! A really indulgent diet as long as you follow the code and get the vege down you is atkins but you need to be a strong meat eater!! it is the whole will power thing.. YOU WILL DO IT if you really want to and we are all here if you need us. I have good syns alternatives for anything your craving just ask! ;)

i LOVE jackets though lol never boring in my eyes

Dont have them with beans all the time, use cheese as HE and have beans and cheese - very stodgy and naughty
Tuna and a little mayo (i sometimes add spring onions and sweetcorn too)
Scoop out the middle and mix with eggs and a little mayo, shove back into the potato, cheese and ham on top and back in the oven for 5 mins - mmmmmm
chilli and jacket
or chilli and wedges
anything with sw chips :) ham egg chips yum yum
rice - flavoured rice
I like to cook a load of sausages (low synned of course lol) and leave them to go cold and have them to nibble on and I do the same with sw roasties - I love cold roasties lol
and sw quiche, my hubby adores this and doesnt even do sw lol

I also like hummus (sp) carrot sticks, cuc sticks and pepper sticks, soooo tasty
and i ball up two or three different melons, have them as a snack (sometimes with ham)

OMG I LOVE this "diet" lol

x

Hi teens74. Yeah i think i need to vary my diet a bit as i eat far too many jackets with beans and cheese as my hex. I have started making diffrent SW quiches which i am finding nice too.

Thanks for the advice everyone.

Back