Getting to goal in 2020........Who's with me?

I have now lost 70lbs with 25lbs left to lose to get to goal weight.

WI this morning I was 11st 11lbs!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!

I have now lost 78lbs with 17lbs left to lose to get to goal weight.

WI this morning I was 11st 3lbs!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!

Hi Dolly - did i read that you're doing Exante? If so, I'd love to hear what you think - and any tips for getting through the hunger phases!

Hi

Hope you don't mind me chiming in. :) I am doing Exante too. I've only been on it 6 weeks tho but I've lost 2 stone. It's hard at first I won't lie. The worst part is the first 3 -4 days. I got through it by holding off eating my 800 calories until as late as possible so I had something to eat before I went to bed cos I hate going to bed hungry and drinking lots and lots of sugar free squash. I am used to intermittant fasting and the hunger went away within 3 days for me. I am mostly only hungry now when I have had to work hard as I have two manual jobs.

The products are a mixed bag. Some lovely, some not so. Exante do offers all the time so it works out cheaper then most vlcd's. I like most of the shakes, most of the bars and some of the soup. To start with I only got a 2 week mixed box to see if I could do it. I was determined. I had hit the scales at the heaviest I have ever been and I thought that's it, I have to change. I wasn't that heavy 9 months full term with twins. I think it gets easier cos the results are so quick. I've lost 18 inches off my measurements and can see the changes now. It would have taken me months to get to this stage on any other diet plan. It's worth it if you want to drop weight quickly and readjust your appetite. I have got used to having less. You may have weeks you sts tho or only lose a little. I did but it works out around a stone a month on average. Some lose a bit more, some a bit less.

Back