getting to know you...

Heaven

Hope you dont mind me asking
How old are you?
and where are you from?

Not that i am nosey just wondering xxx

im 35 living in plymouth i have 3 kids and have been married for 12 years oh and i have 2 dogs sooty (black lab) and snowy (bichon) and an african grey called rambo

Last edited:
Im 24 live near Cardiff South Wales, have a daughter whos 22 months have a parter of 5 years bought a house together nearly 4 years ago. :eek: gone so quick.

Hiya I am 43, living in Cardiff, South Wales with my husband of 4 years and daughter who's 18 (from previous relationship)..
No pets, just 8 fish in a pond out the garden!

forgot to mension our pet rabbit snowy. x

Im 30, from Rugby, no kids, no fella(slowly morphing into Bridget Jones!) and my beloved goldfish Ian died a few weeks back...so sad! I am however considering getting a house rabbit...I used to have one and they are the future for those who work and can't have dogs....i may call him Simon! x

Rabbits are lush! I am not a animal person really but love my rabbit shes so placid and friendly.
Just beware they chew wires, thats the only con everything else about them are pros and mine is even potty trained lol x

Hi, I'm 27, live in London with my hubby. No kids yet, but we have a lovely cat called Bibi who loves my squishy lap just the way it is!

Hi, I am 28 from Cwmbran in South Wales. I live with my boyfriend of 3 and a half years and 2 children. Kayla who is 6 and Rebekah who will be 3 in December :) xxx

I'm 22, live in blackburn lancs with my OH of 6 1/2 years with our two jack russels, Arnie who's 3 and Poppy who's 1 x

Hey I'm Suzie. I'm 20 and from Edinburgh. Living with my bf of 2 years and our tropical fish :)

Back