getting to know you...

Hi I am Cathy, aged 40, married with 3 children, 2 sons aged 14 and 10. MY daughter is 4. We live on a farm in the highlands and I make hand made soap.

Hi :D I am Joanne and am 36 and married with 2 boys age 8 and 6. I live in West Yorks

Hi, as you can see, my names Kev, live in Nottinghamshire but at the moment my wife, Alison lives in Cockermouth in Cumbria (long story) so we are together at the weekends :D Aged 47 with 4 kids, 24,22,18 and 15 no pets, enough on with the kids.

Hi, I'm from Chepstow in South Wales, can't believe how many others from south wales are on here! I'm 34 and live with my hubby, 9 year old son Cameron, my puppy George and cat Spud!

Hi i'm 41 and live in Newcastle upon tyne, I have 3 boys who are 16 (today, and having a party for all his mates downstairs while i'm upstairs with hubby lol), the other 2 are 14 and 20.

No pets, but would love a dog :D

Beccy from Cambridge, a 37 year old teacher who lives with a boyfriend (who have been with for 18 years) and Sid and Marmite the cats.

I`m 19 I live with my dad in Norfolk although im originally from Sheffield and im a musical theatre student
have a lovely boyfriend been together a year and a half :)

Back