getting to know you...

Hi everyone, I'm 21 and I live in Plymouth

Hi:D. I am 46 years young, married for 26 years with 2 children. Son (at home) aged 24 and daughter (away at Uni:cry:) aged 21. I have a border collie, 2 cats, some angel fish (called Wanda) and daughters Bearded Dragon!!!:eek:

I'm 41 :eek: (it crept up!!!), married for 10 years and have 2 daughters aged 9 and 3 (well she will be tomorrow).

We have no pets...yet. I live in Ilkley, Yorkshire. Very pretty place although a tad cold at the moment.

Hi I'm Sarah, 31. I have been married for 6 years and we have 2 boys, 5 and 4 so it is always manic in our house and we all live in Yate with a cockatile, 10 tropical fish and 2 cats, Bumble and Muggles. I am really enjoying finding about you all and thanks for all your support x

Rabbits are lush! I am not a animal person really but love my rabbit shes so placid and friendly.
Just beware they chew wires, thats the only con everything else about them are pros and mine is even potty trained lol x
yeah rabbits are lush especially in a stew.....lol
karl..i'm 40 ,4 kids, 1 staffy called molly from barnsley married in 89 so thats a long time:cry::cry::cry:

Hi
I'm Sue, 41, used to live just outside of Bristol (Yate) now living on the Orihuela Costa, Spain - nearly 6 years now. Doesn't time fly!

Live with my partner Martin, who I have known for 13 years.

We have no children or pets (Martin has a son).

Job is holiday rentals in the area.

I'm Debbie, I live in Northern Ireland.
I am 39 (oh God).... I have a lovely partner we have been together 6 years. He is a heavy metal loving biker.. and a complete nutter like myself.
I have a gorgeous future super model daughter called Georgia who is 9(from previous relationship)...
we have one 4 month old Rottie puppy called Dexter, and one crazy goldfish called Bubbles.

Hi I'm Jayne originally from Durham but now living in Spain been here 7 years.I'm 42 have been living with my other half for 17 years we have 2 children a son 15 and a daughter 12. Also have 4 dogs,3 cats,a timenah grey parrot and a guinea pig. I work for an animal charity that rescues donkeys and mules

Im tabitha from Manchester. Im 40 and single but live with 2 cats Mogs (18) and Amber (11) who keep me busy. I have ME so dont work at the moment but Im always hopeful of getting well enough again and Im hoping that by losing weight I can do more exercise and improve my health
love
Tab

We looked to buy a house there many many years ago (late 1980s) but the prices were WAY to out of our budget!!

Yes - it's still very pricey. Our mortgage was crippling us so we sold up and now rent. After 10 years of the responsibility for a building and its appliances I SO love renting. Not much cheaper, but no nasty suprises for repairs / maintenance.

I do love living here though. Whenever I think about moving elsewhere I can't think of anywhere I'd prefer to live. Not a city anyway. Would love to live in Lynton / Lynmouth, but still very pricey and not many jobs or gigs.

Hi
I'm 35 (still think I am 23 though :-O) and have 2 children, Son 14 and Daughter 10. Live with my partner of 17 years in Bingley, West Yorkshire.

Nice to get to know everyone a little.
x

I'm 46,been with my hubby for almost 14 years,married for 8,live just ouside Birmingham with daughters 9 and 6, plus Nina the cat, Scratchy the guinea pig and Humphrey the hamster

hello there, im 23 from oldham near manchester x

Back